i deleted my pin and it wont let me sign into my desktop

Discus and support i deleted my pin and it wont let me sign into my desktop in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello im having a problem with a HP desktop i removed the Pin and reset the computer and each time i try and load it up i cant log in cause it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by bussin milky, Aug 11, 2023.

1. bussin milky
    bussin milky Guest

hello im having a problem with a HP desktop i removed the Pin and reset the computer and each time i try and load it up i cant log in cause it says “Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again” and when i click to set up my pin it gives me another error ive done everything ive seen on the internet I did the safe reset method ive reset the computer ive done everything im seen on this website is there a way you could help with this problem?

:)

bussin milky, Aug 11, 2023
  2. RyanPayne4 Win User

Hello .
    My name is Ryan. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today.
  3. RyanPayne4 Win User

I'm sorry to hear that you're facing issues with your HP desktop and the PIN setup. It sounds like you've already tried some troubleshooting steps, but let's go through a few more potential solutions:

1. **Restart the Computer**: Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve minor glitches. Restart your computer and see if the issue persists.

2. **Use Password Instead of PIN**:
    - If you're unable to set up or use a PIN, try using your password instead to log in.
    - If you've never set a password, you can try leaving the password field blank and pressing Enter to see if that lets you log in.

3. **Remove and Add the PIN Again**:
    - Go to the "Settings" app by pressing the Windows key and clicking on the gear icon.
    - Navigate to "Accounts" > "Sign-in options."
    - Under "PIN," click on "Remove" to remove the existing PIN.
    - Restart your computer.
    - After restarting, return to the same "Sign-in options" section and click on "Add" to set up a new PIN.

4. **Check for Windows Updates**:
    - Sometimes, system updates can fix such issues. Make sure your system is up to date by going to "Settings" > "Update & Security" > "Windows Update."

5. **Use Command Prompt**:
    - Open the Command Prompt as an administrator (right-click the Start button and select "Command Prompt (Admin)").
    - Type the following command and press Enter: `sfc /scannow`
    - This will scan and repair any corrupted system files that might be causing the issue.

6. **System Restore**:
    - If the issue started after a recent change, you can use System Restore to revert your system to a point where it was working fine.
    - Type "Create a restore point" in the Windows search bar and click on the result.
    - In the "System Properties" window, click on the "System Restore" button and follow the prompts.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, it might be a good idea to contact HP support or visit an HP service center. They can provide more specific assistance tailored to your HP desktop model and the issue you're facing.

Remember to always back up your important data before attempting any major changes or resets on your computer.

Hope this helps

Ryan
  4. TTV RaZeDiamond Win User

Network not Connecting

It wont let me log on to my account because i have a pin and when i put in the pin it saids couldnt sign u in
  5. SiCkO562 Win User

sign in error

i can sign on a pc but wont let me sign in on my console. i deleted the account and tried to add new now the add new app wont even open so i can put my account in
  6. uKx GriiMeZz Win User

8015190a error

wow, it wouldnt let me sign into xbox live, then it deletes my account and wont let me recover it saying error 8015190a, any help would be appreciated.
Thema:

1. i deleted my pin and it wont let me sign into my desktop - Similar Threads - deleted pin wont

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  4. Deleting captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting captures: You guys deleted my captures, this sucks!... df7d048c-5163-4092-bf9b-2711cd084e3a
  5. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...
  6. Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...: Console serial number 090189223117 cc7b311d-94ae-4693-8739-bf4e1a02fcd5
  7. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  8. deleted a game by mistake from xbox how can i restore it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    deleted a game by mistake from xbox how can i restore it.: by mistake deleted some games how can I restore them. some of these games are off the game pass like minecraft for xbox 1 e26a01a1-24ab-4a2e-b447-678bd36143ac
  9. Recovery of Minecraft account from deleted microsoft account with prepaid pin for Java edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovery of Minecraft account from deleted microsoft account with prepaid pin for Java edition: Hello. My Microsoft account got deleted by unknown means but is it possible to recover my minecraft account if i provide my transaction id (prepaid pin number)? When i try to log in, it says that...
  10. I deleted all of my emails from epic and I forgot what my parental control pin is and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I deleted all of my emails from epic and I forgot what my parental control pin is and I...: I deleted all of my emails from epic and I forgot what my parental control pin is and I don't know how to send it in a email to my phone without going into the epic app help please?...