I deleted my minecraft bedrock, and my worlds are gone

Discus and support I deleted my minecraft bedrock, and my worlds are gone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i deleted the app but i cant find the last save of my world, we spent all night and day to finish a big project and we were doing this for years , the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BurakOk07, Sep 9, 2023.

1. BurakOk07
    BurakOk07 Guest

i deleted the app but i cant find the last save of my world, we spent all night and day to finish a big project and we were doing this for years , the whole world is gone and i tried to look at %appdata% but its still not there , if theres a way that we can get back our whole effort and time we put into , i would appericiate , i hope you can tell how can i get it back.

:)

BurakOk07, Sep 9, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello BurakOk07,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I understand that you lost your worlds after deleting bedrock. Here is a method you can perform to try and fix the issue: Please be guided by the fact that we can only provide limited troubleshooting when it comes to data recovery issues, and if this doesn't work, I recommend that you seek assistance with Mojang Support.

You need to do is to check if you have any backups of your world on the cloud. To do that, you need to go to Settings > System > Storage > Manage storage > Saved data > Minecraft. There, you should see a list of your worlds and their sizes. If you see a world that has a cloud icon next to it, that means it is backed up on the cloud. You can select that world and choose Download to console to restore it.

How to Manage Cloud Saves for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition and Other Minecraft Games on PC, Mac, Chromebook, and Linux | Minecraft Help

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. kayleepage21 Win User

Minecraft

I accidentally deleted a minecraft world on my switch, is there any way to get it back?
    Sadly no, once a wold is deleted its gone. I wish there was a wag to get it back but as of right now there isn’t. I myself have accidentally deleted a few worlds.
  5. Atherza Win User

Corrupted Minecraft Save...

Minecraft saves are backed up on both the Cloud and on the console. Unfortunately if you the saved world has already been deleted from the old Xbox, there's no way of getting the worlds back. I suffered it when transferring my Xbox One Edition worlds to
    Bedrock edition, unfortunately nothing can be done.
  6. DOODLYDEE2006 Win User

Why do I not have minecraft anymore?

No history for Minecraft bedrock, just the packs I bought on xbox in 2016. My history from 2019 is gone.
Thema:

1. I deleted my minecraft bedrock, and my worlds are gone - Similar Threads - deleted minecraft bedrock

2. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  3. I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?

in XBoX on Windows
    I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?: Hi! So I stupidly decided to delete Minecraft on my IPhone because I thought it would help out with a glitch, without realizing that it would delete my worlds (I am fairly new to the game). If...
  4. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  5. Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted: Hello! My son’s Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. He now lost an access to his Minecraft game. We tried to get his account back, but Microsoft suggested to create a new one as an old...
  6. Account deleted due to inactivity, can no longer access Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account deleted due to inactivity, can no longer access Minecraft?: Hi all. Just from looking around I have a suspicion that there's nothing that can be done about this, but I figured I'd ask in a last ditch attempt. A couple years back, I created a Microsoft...
  7. My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...: The name of my account was snipergamer230, I can't access it because like I said before my Google account got deleted. And so, when I try to login it tells me to confirm something that I can't...
  8. How do i delete a microsoft account from my minecraft bedrock edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i delete a microsoft account from my minecraft bedrock edition?: Ive been playing for a long time on my ps4 and was playing on servers alot. One day when i got home from school i was singed out of my microsoft account on my ps4. I tried to log back in but it...
  9. Does deleting Xbox Cloud Saves for Minecraft Bedrock Edition also delete uploaded Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does deleting Xbox Cloud Saves for Minecraft Bedrock Edition also delete uploaded Minecraft...: I've recently run into an issue with my cloud saves, where the solution is to delete my saves by using "Delete From Everywhere." However, I want to save some of my Minecraft Worlds. If I upload a...
  10. My Minecraft bedrock app on my iPhone got deleted. I reinstalled it how do I get my worlds...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft bedrock app on my iPhone got deleted. I reinstalled it how do I get my worlds...: My Minecraft bedrock app on my iPhone got deleted. I reinstalled it how do I get my worlds back? It was on a iPhone and it was version 1.20? 5ca1bfe9-0947-4f4d-9ca7-ff0b8b2cdf7c