i deleted my gmail account but minecraft ps4 still thinks it exists

Discus and support i deleted my gmail account but minecraft ps4 still thinks it exists in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; can any one help me with this bc i want to play with my brother but he has a xbox and ai have a ps4 and hes in a dif house so ye... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by dracob bennett, Jul 4, 2022.

1. i deleted my gmail account but minecraft ps4 still thinks it exists

can any one help me with this bc i want to play with my brother but he has a xbox and ai have a ps4 and hes in a dif house so ye

:)

dracob bennett, Jul 4, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, dracob. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Is your Microsoft account linked to your PSN account?

Is the Gmail account you mentioned actually your Microsoft account?

Waiting for your kind reply.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

If you linked this deleted gmail account (that was your Microsoft account) to your PSN account, it cannot be unlinked.

If you recover this gmail account you can actually unlink it from your PSN account, but once you link a Microsoft account to a PSN account, you cannot link any other Microsoft account to it. Only the original one can be linked again.

I'm sorry about that and I hope you understand.
  4. ngocphi Win User

i deleted my microsoft account but minecraft ps4 still thinks it exists

Umm you can't delete an ms account and it has no thing to do with anti consumer

You cannot delete an account it exists online

It has nothing to do with ms

You just made it more difficult for yourself

You can call support for account recovery you know that right ?

You cannot delete your account off any server period

Imagine what will happen if someone gains access to your account and steals money and delete it

That's a dangerous and bad idea

This is why it is ONLY DONE server side not client and only after 30 days if you don't have billing data and purchasers and you do you cant

And MUST recover your account v

Fyi you can't relink to a other accounts why in heavens name would you think that's possible

Well first sign in again since you have 30 days and follow the steps to resecure the account there are a lot of steps

2 factor authentication on psn and outlook

You also have proofs which also ties into 2 factor
  5. Dedoxxed Win User

Minecraft PS4 Microsoft Login.

Hello Ricardo Lechuga , I have logged in or tried to log-in with every Email but I couldnt find any Account with the Gamer Tag PlainGiraffe615 . As of now I think the Account doesnt exist. I would request to delete the Account fully if it doesnt exist already as my PS4 still says Im already logged into that Account.
  6. Harsshavardhan Kanna Win User

Microsoft account does not exist even though I have and own a Minecraft account

Hello Rodrigo,

Thank you for your reply,

But I can remember this is the account I bought Minecraft on. When I opened Microsoft website and when I tried to log in it said "That Microsoft account doesn't exist" so I created new Microsoft account on the same Gmail account and it created a new one on the same Gmail account that had Minecraft in it. I still have the order ID and the Gmail account but my might have been over written. I am talking through the recently created Microsoft account that I mentioned here.
Thema:

1. i deleted my gmail account but minecraft ps4 still thinks it exists - Similar Threads - deleted gmail account

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  4. Deleting captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting captures: You guys deleted my captures, this sucks!... df7d048c-5163-4092-bf9b-2711cd084e3a
  5. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...
  6. Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...: Console serial number 090189223117 cc7b311d-94ae-4693-8739-bf4e1a02fcd5
  7. Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox deleted most of my captures even though I did not exceed the Xbox network storage...: I thought that Xbox was only deleting it for players who exceeded the storage limit but instead did it to everyone. Why Microsoft, you are literally the richest company in this world yet you can't...
  8. deleted a game by mistake from xbox how can i restore it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    deleted a game by mistake from xbox how can i restore it.: by mistake deleted some games how can I restore them. some of these games are off the game pass like minecraft for xbox 1 e26a01a1-24ab-4a2e-b447-678bd36143ac
  9. My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...: Please help me i can't login to play minecraft because the accounts been deleted 2815c3de-34bc-4a66-9c68-a0ab5f2f44c4
  10. My account was hacked and the gmail connected to it was deleted and when i login with that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and the gmail connected to it was deleted and when i login with that...: So i was dumb enough to give a microsoft code to an untrustworthy place and got my account hacked. They deleted the gmail i have access to and added their own gmail (I have the gmail they added...