I deleted my account and still took a money

Discus and support I deleted my account and still took a money in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello i recently close my account I had an issue with deleting my credit card so i closed my account in Saturday a bill came to my card and i wonder if... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RaleRale, Nov 18, 2020.

1. RaleRale
    RaleRale Guest

Hello i recently close my account I had an issue with deleting my credit card so i closed my account in Saturday a bill came to my card and i wonder if i can take my money back and it was a subscription for Xbox game pass ultimate it cost 10.99 pounds and
    cleared my xbox i deleted everything on it and still took money please i tried to get to live agent but didnt work please some microsoft employees it was on other account not on this

:)

RaleRale, Nov 18, 2020
  2. K JAMEZ DaGr3aT Win User

Black Ops 2 Apocalypse

I download it and it took the money out of my account but it says I didn't purschased it but it took money from my bank account. Please help!
  3. Pena123 Win User

Unable to use Microsoft Account funds

I used credit card and it still took the whole payment from credit card. Even when I had more than enough money on my account to pay the whole damn thing with the money on my account.
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

Payment declined but still took my money

Hello KaydenHR! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear this has happened to you.

Usually, a bank will pre-authorise a payment so the money is ring fenced so shows as taken. If however, if something happens as it appears declined, then it should be returned to you. In my experience, this can take like 5 working days. Banks are not very quick at returning money.
  5. FarahMohamoud Win User

Xbox stole money from my card?

apparently they took the money for a game i preordered a month ago now instead of back then. False alarm, won't let me delete the post. still didn't pop up in my orders though which is why i got flustered. This never happened before. I preordered stuff before
    and it took the money right away. Does that always happen? Or is it a first time for me?
  6. tarik brumen Win User

Declined my order and still took my money!!

I bought it on the mincraft site the i looked if there was a download button but no. The i downloadet the mincraft louncher and logged in and it said buy it too idk why.
Thema:

1. I deleted my account and still took a money - Similar Threads - deleted account still

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...: Console serial number 090189223117 cc7b311d-94ae-4693-8739-bf4e1a02fcd5
  4. Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email)

in XboX Insiders
    Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email): Basically the title. I have had the same Xbox account since I was a kid which has always been under my dad’s email address. As I’m older now, I want to be able to take control of the...
  5. Can I delete an Xbox account without deleting a Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I delete an Xbox account without deleting a Microsoft account?: Is it possible to see what Xbox accounts I have linked to a Microsoft account? I’m trying to delete an Xbox account I have since it might be overlapping another account I actually use. If I can’t...
  6. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  7. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  8. My account was still active until yesterday yet this morning the account was suddenly deleted.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was still active until yesterday yet this morning the account was suddenly deleted.: I was using the account last night when I was notified that the account apparently doesn't exist anymore. This morning while attempting to sign in to use the Minecraft launcher, I was told the...
  9. My microsoft account was deleted. Do i have to repay for Minecraft if i still have the reciept?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account was deleted. Do i have to repay for Minecraft if i still have the reciept?: A while ago my microsoft account with minecraft was hacked and deleted. I remade the account and was wondering if a receipt for when i initially purchased the game would be sufficient enough to...
  10. My email account has been deleted and I have still been charged for Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    My email account has been deleted and I have still been charged for Xbox Game Pass: I have had the email address '*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***' for about 15/16 years now, and it has suddenly been removed, with apparently no way to get it back....