I deleted my account and I can't download it

Discus and support I deleted my account and I can't download it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time i went to play a game, i would be signed out of xbox live because i never set security proofs, then it would ask me to put in my info and i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DaBuHlXcUrLyQ22, Jan 8, 2014.

1. I deleted my account and I can't download it

Every time i went to play a game, i would be signed out of xbox live because i never set security proofs, then it would ask me to put in my info and i did but if would give me a security error about my proofs, to try to get around it I deleted my account
    in hope to download it and have the problem be gone, instead it won't let me download it saying xbox live profiles cant be downloaded, I've changed my password to make sure that's right, set my security proofs online so that those would be taken care of, and
    did the two step verification process and stuff but i still can't download my account, now i have no way to access my account on my xbox, any ideas to fix this or at least have me be able to download my account?

:)

DaBuHlXcUrLyQ22, Jan 8, 2014
  2. Error code 80151012

Help!! I accidentally deleted my account on my Xbox, and now I can't download it! It just says 'Sorry, something's wrong with you Microsoft account.' Help!

drweepingangel, Jan 8, 2014
  3. Xbox 360 error 8015000A

I can't access my live account on my kids Xbox 360. I deleted my profile but now can't download it again. Error 8015000A keeps appearing. I've deleted cache tried initial setup and even formated the disk. No further forward. Help!

TheGordonHoops, Jan 8, 2014
  4. Courtney Todd Win User

My Account Was Deleted and I Can't log in?

Hello again JustinKozar,

I am being as honest and respectful as possible with you, this is a public forum where any player or community member can give their point of view. Therefore, I advise you to be a little more respectful and continue communicating with Support, since they are the only ones who can help you with this problem.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

As I mentioned before, here we are only players like you, we are not Microsoft employees, therefore none of us have access to other users' information. Have a nice day, I'm going to proceed to release your question so that another member or expert in the community can provide you with better help.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  5. JustinKozar Win User

Spam and everything is fine, didnt end up there. It was also over a week ago that the request was put in and have been on the phone with xbox on a weekend prior to today. If you cannont help simply do no comment lol
  6. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi JustinKozar, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

Unfortunately the only solution is through the recovery form, if they told you that an email would arrive during that time you should be aware of the main and spam trays as it may arrive there. Remember that it is a weekend, therefore, on Saturdays and Sundays, Support does not usually work.

Keep in mind that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community, where we are players like you who help other players with basic problems. This means that I am not a Microsoft employee. Having said this, I cannot help you with this problem since I am not authorized, therefore my recommendation is to wait for the email they will send you and if it does not arrive, contact Support again on Monday.

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

Why can't I delete my account.

If you want to use the WLID attached to this account, just change it to another WLID and then your original one will be freed up. More specific instructions can be found at our sticky post:

forums.xbox.com/.../3688.aspx
  8. x Cerealbox x Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live, profile specific

I checked all my account information and deleted my account so I could redownload it and it will start the download and then tell me "sorry downloading profiles is current unavailable" so now I can't even download my profile. What is happening? I can't even
    play my purchased games now, this is getting ridiculous.
Thema:

I deleted my account and I can't download it

1. I deleted my account and I can't download it - Similar Threads - deleted account can't

2. My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...: The name of my account was snipergamer230, I can't access it because like I said before my Google account got deleted. And so, when I try to login it tells me to confirm something that I can't...
  3. My email domain has been deleted, so I can't receive emails to log into my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My email domain has been deleted, so I can't receive emails to log into my account: would I be able to change the email address on my Minecraft account? 40971e61-dad9-4dec-9cb6-8714e5320f04
  4. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  5. Can't login to Xbox account, G-mail deleted and 2-FA was enabled, how can I cancel a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to Xbox account, G-mail deleted and 2-FA was enabled, how can I cancel a...: A couple days ago, I decided to change the recovery email (#2) of this current email (#1). Everything was fine until today, where after my Xbox Series S updated, I couldn't log on into my account,...
  6. I had a fortnite account that I deleted and now I can't use my new fortnite account on my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had a fortnite account that I deleted and now I can't use my new fortnite account on my...: Could someone please unlink my deleted fortnite account so I can link a new account ba02e893-5217-49d7-8435-e309c0856281
  7. I want to delete my account that I can't log in to

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to delete my account that I can't log in to: When I firsts tried to sign up with the email address i mainly use I found out that there is already an account on it. I have no recollection of evwr creating it, perhaps I did when I was very...
  8. My xbox account got deleted and hacked someone changed every thing. Is there a way u can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account got deleted and hacked someone changed every thing. Is there a way u can't...: [mod removed] My account was hacked someone changed the email and password I can't get a way to get it back because I don't got the email with the account. fd62634f-57b4-46be-8388-66854dd987e5
  9. My Account Was Deleted and I Can't log in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account Was Deleted and I Can't log in?: Recently tried to play Sea of Thieves on my computer and when trying to log into my xbox account it says the account doesn't exist. I had xbox support on the phone on the 24th and they told me I'd...
  10. Can't recover my Microsoft Account because my email account was deleted.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't recover my Microsoft Account because my email account was deleted.: Microsoft/Windows keeps popping up on my computer telling me it can't log in to my account. When I try to sign in, I get a thing telling me there's been suspicious activity or such and I need to...