i deleted minecraft on win 10 and all my worlds are gone i need help

Discus and support i deleted minecraft on win 10 and all my worlds are gone i need help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i was trying to update my game and it wasnt working so i deleted minecraft and reinstalled it to see if the update would come with it but all my worlds... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Caleb Bonin, Jun 22, 2023.

1. Caleb Bonin
    Caleb Bonin Guest

i was trying to update my game and it wasnt working so i deleted minecraft and reinstalled it to see if the update would come with it but all my worlds where gone after i deleted minecraft

:)

Caleb Bonin, Jun 22, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community just like you.

I'm happy to help you today.

If you can't see anything in the game installation folder, unfortunately the worlds can't be recovered, you can contact the game support to see if there is any other way of recovery from their side. You can do it through this link

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new...

Greetings.
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Caleb!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

Independent Advisor Neil posted a solution to a user who had a similar issue:

"Sorry you're having difficulty locating your Minecraft worlds.

Can you try the following:

In the search box on your taskbar type the following and press Enter: %appdata%

Find the minecraft fold and click on it to open it.

Find the saves folder and Right Click it, a menu will pop up. Click the option called: Restore previous versions

Now try your Minecraft and see if your worlds are restored.

As long as you followed my instructions it should restore your saves if there were any available.

You only need to go into the minecraft folder inside the appdata folder.

Once inside this folder you do not open the saves folder. You Right Click on it and then Click the option called: Restore previous versions.

If nothing is found after doing this I'm afraid you don't have any recoverable saves."

Reference link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

I messed up my minecraft world files...

Hi there Prajesh welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Okay, one time I deleted a world by accident and recovered it like this:

Minecraft saves all worlds in separate folders in a hidden place on your hard drive. To find the hidden and folder and your Minecraft files:

Press the "Win+R" key combination

Type "%appdata%" in the search line

Press Enter to open the AppData folder

Go to "\roaming\.minecraft\saves"

Now you should be inside the hidden folder, where Minecraft saves all of your worlds inside other separate folders with the given names of the worlds.

In order to restore your deleted Minecraft worlds, follow these steps:

Press the right mouse button (RMB) on an empty area of the folder

Click on Properties

Select "Previous Versions" tab

You should see the list of deleted Minecraft world folders. Choose a folder from the list and click on the Restore option. This will recover the deleted folder.

Now you can go back to Minecraft, and you will find your deleted world back in the game's menu.

Unfortunately, if the savegame, however, is gone in the folder as well, then there is currently no way to get it back again.

I don't know if this will help you getting back your world, I also highly recommend you to contact Mojang!
  5. CinderGhost Win User

Minecraft Worlds

Since the PC was wiped, all locally saved files are gone, so even if you have the Windows 10 version of Minecraft, "restoring previous version" wouldn't work since there is no previous version to restore. (However this could be a solution if you had just
    deleted the world and not have wiped the whole PC). Sorry, the world is gone.
  6. kayleepage21 Win User

Minecraft

I accidentally deleted a minecraft world on my switch, is there any way to get it back?
    Sadly no, once a wold is deleted its gone. I wish there was a wag to get it back but as of right now there isn’t. I myself have accidentally deleted a few worlds.
Thema:

1. i deleted minecraft on win 10 and all my worlds are gone i need help - Similar Threads - deleted minecraft win

2. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  3. I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?

in XBoX on Windows
    I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?: Hi! So I stupidly decided to delete Minecraft on my IPhone because I thought it would help out with a glitch, without realizing that it would delete my worlds (I am fairly new to the game). If...
  4. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  5. Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted: Hello! My son’s Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. He now lost an access to his Minecraft game. We tried to get his account back, but Microsoft suggested to create a new one as an old...
  6. Account deleted due to inactivity, can no longer access Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account deleted due to inactivity, can no longer access Minecraft?: Hi all. Just from looking around I have a suspicion that there's nothing that can be done about this, but I figured I'd ask in a last ditch attempt. A couple years back, I created a Microsoft...
  7. My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...: The name of my account was snipergamer230, I can't access it because like I said before my Google account got deleted. And so, when I try to login it tells me to confirm something that I can't...
  8. Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch: I've been playing Minecraft on Nintendo Switch for some now and briefly had an issue where my microsoft account wouldn't connect and i couldn't join realms, but it fixed itself and I've been...
  9. Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted: Hello! My son’s Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. He now lost an access to his Minecraft game. We tried to get his account back, but Microsoft suggested to create a new one as an old...
  10. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...