I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?

Discus and support I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi! So I stupidly decided to delete Minecraft on my IPhone because I thought it would help out with a glitch, without realizing that it would delete... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sophia Romero1, Jun 17, 2024.

1. I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?

Hi!

So I stupidly decided to delete Minecraft on my IPhone because I thought it would help out with a glitch, without realizing that it would delete my worlds (I am fairly new to the game). If there is any possible chance to retrieve my worlds it would be greatly appreciated!

:)

Sophia Romero1, Jun 17, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Sophia, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

For specific questions or issues related to the mobile version of Minecraft, it is advisable to contact the dedicated support team for the game. They handle the game's functionality on mobile devices.

You can reach out to them through the following link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new

I appreciate your understanding and wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

How do I restore my deleted items?

Bit rusty with the 360 but if I remember you click the guide button on your controller so the guide comes up (obviously) & you should be able to add your profile from there.

Once that's done,scroll to the far right of the dash & you can download any digital items bought with that account in your download history.
  4. Magda2506 Win User

Minecraft Gamertag "didn't work"

Hi

many thnaks for all this; if I do a restore/reset, will I lose all my Minecraft worlds?

regards

5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

How do I restore my Minecraft worlds from my Microsoft account?

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

Kindly check these links and follow the workarounds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IjVDkZJZCg

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5802617

https://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/3719...

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. Pat_832 Win User

My Minecraft bedrock app on my iPhone got deleted. I reinstalled it how do I get my worlds back?

Thx.

But if the app is gone why does the data in files go too?

Why isn’t the data saved to my account? So if the app is gone your data be on your Microsoft account.

How can I stop this from happening again?
Thema:

1. I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds? - Similar Threads - deleted Minecraft off

2. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  3. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  4. Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted: Hello! My son’s Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. He now lost an access to his Minecraft game. We tried to get his account back, but Microsoft suggested to create a new one as an old...
  5. Account deleted due to inactivity, can no longer access Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account deleted due to inactivity, can no longer access Minecraft?: Hi all. Just from looking around I have a suspicion that there's nothing that can be done about this, but I figured I'd ask in a last ditch attempt. A couple years back, I created a Microsoft...
  6. My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...: The name of my account was snipergamer230, I can't access it because like I said before my Google account got deleted. And so, when I try to login it tells me to confirm something that I can't...
  7. Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch: I've been playing Minecraft on Nintendo Switch for some now and briefly had an issue where my microsoft account wouldn't connect and i couldn't join realms, but it fixed itself and I've been...
  8. Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted: Hello! My son’s Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. He now lost an access to his Minecraft game. We tried to get his account back, but Microsoft suggested to create a new one as an old...
  9. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  10. I was wondering if i can get my minecraft account from deleted microsoft account i made a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was wondering if i can get my minecraft account from deleted microsoft account i made a...: I was playing minecraft but i got logged out and it said that the account doesn't exist and saw that ny microsoft account was deleted or gone and i was really sad cause i have a bad pc and...