I definetly have a gold account but my xbox doesn't seem to get it

Discus and support I definetly have a gold account but my xbox doesn't seem to get it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am very clearly looking at my account history where it says I paid 59.99 on January 12th for a year of xbox gold....but now whenever my friend... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hbleff, Mar 1, 2015.

1. hbleff
    hbleff Guest

I am very clearly looking at my account history where it says I paid 59.99 on January 12th for a year of xbox gold....but now whenever my friend invites me to a game it sends me to the buy xbox gold page. I already went to settings and deleted then re-entered
    my account and everything. But come on....this is rediculous......I have an xbox live gold account it very very clearly says that when it charged me for it. Come freaking on dude.....

:)

hbleff, Mar 1, 2015
  2. raiddenbeast
    raiddenbeast Guest
    xbox live gold problem

i have a new xbox live account and i want to have my free live gold month but the option doesn't appear

is the free xbox live gold month still availlable ?

how can i get it?

raiddenbeast, Mar 1, 2015
  3. The Kc Beast
    The Kc Beast Guest
    Gold Membership not working on account

Hello,

Earlier in the day I used a 12 month prepaid xbox live code to reactivate xbox live. I entered the code on xbox.com and it seemed to work but my account is acting weird on my xbox one. On the main screen it still shows the Gold deal offers tab instead of
    the deals with Gold tab. I seem to be able to play online but when it comes to getting deals with my gold it doesn't register that I have gold and still charges me the normal price for the game. Under my subscriptions in my account it does show that i have
    a 12 month prepaid card activated and that it doesn't expire until 6/2/2017. I have tried resetting my xbox and reconnecting my wireless network but neither seemed to fix the problem. Also I have signed into my friends account on my xbox who also has gold
    and everything works fine on his account, so i don't think its the xbox.

Thanks,

The Kc Beast, Mar 1, 2015
  4. hbleff
    hbleff Guest

I am looking at a page that very very very clearly states as follows:

CURRENT SUBSCRIPTIONS

GOLD - 12 Month

Expires 1/12/2016

And i'm pretty sure its not yet 2016 unless I'm missing something....

hbleff, Mar 1, 2015
  5. hbleff Win User

I am looking at a page that very very very clearly states as follows:

CURRENT SUBSCRIPTIONS

GOLD - 12 Month

Expires 1/12/2016

And i'm pretty sure its not yet 2016 unless I'm missing something....
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Concerns about xbox series x smell

Hi, well. Definetly that doesn't seems normal
    If I was you I would open a repair request as soon as possible.
    Getting the console inspected/serviced is the best option right now
  7. Puma Kane Win User

Are you going to get madden 2012?

Definetly getting it. The game seems tight from what I have been hearing. I have a feeling they might release it early.
  8. UnreadGull8 Win User

Xbox Live Issues

Hi i have problem because on my account where I have xbox live gold and xbox live without gold there seems to be a problem with signing in to xbox and I don't have Internet on those accounts whereas on my sisters account where she doesn't have xbox live
    there is no problem and Internet works fine. The error code is 8015820A
  9. QuintonTyler Win User

Xbox live gold sharing

Both consoles have internet. My first console is set as my home xbox and has the Gold membership. My second console doesn't have a Gold membership. I figured since I have my account linked to both consoles, the Gold membership should be linked as well.
    However, it only seems to be linked with my first console.
Thema:

1. I definetly have a gold account but my xbox doesn't seem to get it - Similar Threads - definetly gold account

2. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  3. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  4. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  5. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  6. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  7. Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...: I've purchased an xbox gold 6months pass for my son from argos trying to redeem but it's saying something went wrong. Any ideas on why it's not working 3ce7e316-6a0a-4b79-a05c-a6f9a80d78a3
  8. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  9. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  10. Xbox has gold but my profile doesn’t

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox has gold but my profile doesn’t: Hi All bit of a strange one this. I have just bought a new Xbox series X, and me and my son share games as normal. I have just found out that my profile attached to the Xbox doesn’t have gold...