I couldnt sign into xbox live on my 360 without it signing me out so searched for answer it...

Discus and support I couldnt sign into xbox live on my 360 without it signing me out so searched for answer it... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't re-download my profile on my xbox 360 after I deleted cause support said to delete and re-download my profile because it signed me out when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Austin Loper, Aug 13, 2023.

1. Austin Loper
    Austin Loper Guest

I couldnt sign into xbox live on my 360 without it signing me out so searched for answer it...

I can't re-download my profile on my xbox 360 after I deleted cause support said to delete and re-download my profile because it signed me out when I tried to go to xbox live.

:)

Austin Loper, Aug 13, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

I couldnt sign into xbox live on my 360 without it signing me out so searched for answer it said delete profile and the re-download. Now it won't let me re-download my profile

Hello Austin! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

After you deleted the profile, did you also clear cache? If not, I would suggest doing that and then trying to download in case there is corruption cached.
  3. Steve 1DC Win User

xbox live

Hi there. Thank you for your reply.

I sign into my profile on my Xbox 360, and when I sign in it signs me out of Xbox live. When I sign out of my profile I can sign back into Xbox Live again. it signs me out of Xbox live every time I sign into my profile.

Thank you
  4. THeKiTTeNHaCkER Win User

80150101 can't download my profile

I turned on my xbox, and I couldnt sign in to xbox live> therefore, I went to download my profile and it would not let me. I went to sign in and my profile wasn't even there.
  5. MrNastyTime187 Win User

2 players Campaign mode/versus/horde doesn't work when playing Gears of War 2 Backwards Compatibility Mode?

i've tried signing in with the 2nd controller once i'm in the 360 emulator but it will only allow me to sign in as a guest Xbox live account. If i try signing under my Xbox live account, it signs out of xbox live completely.
  6. HassanB Win User

Xbox and windows live.

If your talking about a Games for Windows LIVE game on your PC/Laptop then your automatically logged out of the other. So for example, if you were logged in on your XBOX 360 with the same gamertag signed in online, and then opened up a Games for Windows
    LIVE game and signed in, it would automatically sign out your XBOX 360's gamertag.

It's not possible to be signed into the same XBOX Live account in multiple locations regardless of it being an XBOX 360 or a Games for Windows LIVE game. You can however be signed into XBOX.com and then your XBOX Live account on either Games for Windows LIVE
    or your console without being kicked out as it's only on the website for management purposes :).
Thema:

1. I couldnt sign into xbox live on my 360 without it signing me out so searched for answer it... - Similar Threads - couldnt sign live

2. Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry we couldnt complete your request error pops up and cannot launch any games: . submitted by /u/Evening-Argument3746 [link] [comments]
  3. "We couldnt sign you in to Xbox Live" error when signing into minecraft through microsoft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    "We couldnt sign you in to Xbox Live" error when signing into minecraft through microsoft.: First time loading up minecraft on new computer. Had this new one for a couple months now. never had an issue with trying to get into microsoft logins or anything before. First time trying to sign...
  4. We Couldnt Sign you into xbox live Error code 0x80004005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We Couldnt Sign you into xbox live Error code 0x80004005: I got Doom Eternal for PC with game pass, but when I try to sign into an xbox account, it says, we couldnt sign you into xbox live. It works with other games but this one, any help will be...
  5. ERROR CODE 0x87DD0006 SORRY COULDNT SIGN YOU IN.

in XBoX on Consoles
    ERROR CODE 0x87DD0006 SORRY COULDNT SIGN YOU IN.: Hey, what's going on everyone. I have never had the issue and have not read anything as to how to resolve the issue. I've got the error code about not being able to sign in (0x87DD0006). If anyone...
  6. we couldnt sign into xbox live 0x80072ee7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    we couldnt sign into xbox live 0x80072ee7: we couldnt sign into xbox live 0x80072ee7. please help. able to sign into browser easily but not in the app. cee1914d-61ea-443f-b67f-f0af98c384ef
  7. ERROR CODE 0x87DD0006 SORRY COULDNT SIGN YOU IN.

in XBoX on Consoles
    ERROR CODE 0x87DD0006 SORRY COULDNT SIGN YOU IN.: Hey, what's going on everyone. I have never had the issue and have not read anything as to how to resolve the issue. I've got the error code about not being able to sign in (0x87DD0006). If anyone...
  8. We couldnt sign you in

in XBoX on Consoles
    We couldnt sign you in: İ have Changed My password. Now i cant Login.2nd problem when i try to buy something it says try another card etc pls fix them c3e7446e-643f-44b2-bec4-88b22deb4f25
  9. We couldnt sign you in????

in XBoX on Consoles
    We couldnt sign you in????: Im trying to sign in to my xbox, and it first said "Sorry, sign in using a controller." then it says "we couldn't sign you in, wait a few minutes or check your account" Ive restarted my xbox 3...
  10. Couldnt connect to live now cant sign into my profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Couldnt connect to live now cant sign into my profile: Seriously microsoft wtf is going on sort ya *** out please 09357a02-d2ea-47de-af48-ef01accd70a7