I couldn't find where to report a bug so here we are

Discus and support I couldn't find where to report a bug so here we are in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing and recording clips like I usually do, but when I went to check them they were messed up. Only 16 seconds long instead of 30, no sound,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ikio, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Ikio
    Ikio Guest

I was playing and recording clips like I usually do, but when I went to check them they were messed up. Only 16 seconds long instead of 30, no sound, and they ended way before I hit record

:)

Ikio, Sep 1, 2018
  2. Next puzzles won't unlock

I am having the same issue but couldn't find where to report this bug. I can't zip up files but hope they fix it soon. Thank you for this thread its been helpful.

burningtiger18-9D8797FF-23A8-49E7-850E-E2857296B8F, Sep 1, 2018
  3. Reporting a few bugs.. hopefully they can be fixed in a patch?

I couldn't find anywhere to report the bug, so thought I'd put them here in case the devs had a look. If I was a dev of a game, I'd check these forums. As they've posted a blog about a future update, maybe I'll stick these points there.

Tom Montgomery, Sep 1, 2018
  4. I couldn't find where to report a bug so here we are

I would say do a HARD RESET on your xbox. ive had this before and that fixed my problem. Id also go into your SETTINGS and maybe try pushing the clip upto 45 seconds. I record alot and i find that seems to be a great time to get into the clip what i need
    and its easier to trim if need be in upload studio.

BIGDADDY B0MBER, Sep 1, 2018
  5. BIGDADDY B0MBER Win User

I was playing and recording clips like I usually do, but when I went to check them they were messed up. Only 16 seconds long instead of 30, no sound, and they ended way before I hit record
    I would say do a HARD RESET on your xbox. ive had this before and that fixed my problem. Id also go into your SETTINGS and maybe try pushing the clip upto 45 seconds. I record alot and i find that seems to be a great time to get into the clip what i need
    and its easier to trim if need be in upload studio.
  6. burningtiger18-9D879 Win User

Next puzzles won't unlock

I am having the same issue but couldn't find where to report this bug. I can't zip up files but hope they fix it soon. Thank you for this thread its been helpful.
  7. Tom Montgomery Win User

Reporting a few bugs.. hopefully they can be fixed in a patch?

I couldn't find anywhere to report the bug, so thought I'd put them here in case the devs had a look. If I was a dev of a game, I'd check these forums. As they've posted a blog about a future update, maybe I'll stick these points there.
  8. Bacardi Bocaj Win User

Xbox Phone App not working properly (Bug found, cutting sound out)

Talked to xbox and microsoft rep already before coming here, they were baffled. Also can’t find where to report the bug on the app.
  9. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Puis-je adhérer au groupe Alpha ?

In Insider Program we have a lot resposability in make report programs bugs to the team of developers can fix it, so the Xbox program give points by answer reports when we find some bug, in game or in System.
Thema:

1. I couldn't find where to report a bug so here we are - Similar Threads - couldn't find where

2. Sign in We couldn't find a work or school account with that email address.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in We couldn't find a work or school account with that email address.: Sign in We couldn't find a work or school account with that email address. 39aeb655-4cfb-41a7-bf9c-d23aa9074c63
  3. We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.: We couldn't find an account with that username. My account just dissapeared 23a555b9-c5a9-4faf-92cd-744426b0c7dc
  4. I purchased start filed but couldn't find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased start filed but couldn't find it: I purchased start filed but couldn't find it, may I now what issue is this? a0f1ca32-48b4-4c53-bd03-6003f505f544
  5. We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.: I was just attempting to sign into my Microsoft account when all of a sudden it said, "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Get a new one or create another account. And I don't know what to do; I...
  6. Sorry, I couldn't find a more appropriate forum -- My premium version of Solitaire has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, I couldn't find a more appropriate forum -- My premium version of Solitaire has...: Title says it all. Thanks, in advance, for any help. 9f56cbaa-235a-4bd7-8582-34e8cae4db51
  7. My Xbox one s turns on but no display I have opened it and i couldn't find the problem I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one s turns on but no display I have opened it and i couldn't find the problem I...: My Xbox one s turns on but no display I have opened it and i couldn't find the problem I also have tried to boot it in different TVs but it doesn't display at all I don't think the power supply is...
  8. the error "we couldn't find an xbox one console with the ip address provided"

in XBoX on Windows
    the error "we couldn't find an xbox one console with the ip address provided": Im able to connect my xbox to my xbox app on my phone but everytime i try to connect it to my pc the error "we couldn't find an xbox one console with the ip address provided" shows up. i already...
  9. Error "we couldn't sign you into xbox live The system cannot find the file specificied"

in XBoX on Windows
    Error "we couldn't sign you into xbox live The system cannot find the file specificied": I am trying to log in but I get this error message "we couldn't sign you into Xbox live The system cannot find the file specified " How do I fix this? 2e9da0f6-0810-42f4-9bf6-a95892608827
  10. "We couldn't find an Xbox One console with the IP address provided"

in XBoX on Windows
    "We couldn't find an Xbox One console with the IP address provided": So I'm trying to stream my Xbox to my Windows 10 laptop. But it won't connect. I've done the steps everyone says to do: make sure they are both on the same sub network, hard reset of laptop and...