I continuously get disconnected from Live

Discus and support I continuously get disconnected from Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am about tired of this. Every since Christmas I have had nothing but issues connecting and staying connected to xbox live! Why am I paying money to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FlashySpider, Jan 24, 2015.

1. FlashySpider
    FlashySpider Guest

I am about tired of this. Every since Christmas I have had nothing but issues connecting and staying connected to xbox live! Why am I paying money to play on line when I cant even get online????!!!!!

:)

FlashySpider, Jan 24, 2015
  2. Miss Portia
    Miss Portia Guest
    continueously being disconnected from xbox live

Hey there CPFC - We'd like to help! Can you review the START HERE sticky and post the information it requests? That way we can take a look and try and narrow down the issue. Thanks! I continuously get disconnected from Live :)

forums.xbox.com/.../9.aspx

Miss Portia, Jan 24, 2015
  3. ProH4CK93
    ProH4CK93 Guest

try to disconnect all PC and other consolles, then connect to xbox live and verify if you lost the connection. Repeaters in my opinion are useful... if the problem is the router "overbooking" buy 1 or 2 access point and the problem will disappear I continuously get disconnected from Live :)

ProH4CK93, Jan 24, 2015
  4. IceDra9un
    IceDra9un Guest

Many of us have had issues. For me, it's going on 3+ months. Started within a few weeks of changing to Comcast's new Technicolor Modems. What service and equipment are you using? Have you tested your signal strengths? Post all you pertinent system data.
    Otherwise, they likely won't know how to respond.

IceDra9un, Jan 24, 2015
  5. IceDra9un Win User

Many of us have had issues. For me, it's going on 3+ months. Started within a few weeks of changing to Comcast's new Technicolor Modems. What service and equipment are you using? Have you tested your signal strengths? Post all you pertinent system data.
    Otherwise, they likely won't know how to respond.
  6. サミュエル ã‚«ã Win User

Backwards Compatibility disconnected only for Black Ops 2

I have reset my console to factory defaults and tried to play the game again but within 20 minutes I continued to get disconnected from Xbox Live again on the 360 emulator.
  7. Misses Joust Win User

continual disconnection from xbox live

G'day alterego! Sorry to hear about the disconnections. We do understand how frustrating it is when your experience is interrupted like that, so let's see if we can get this figured out. We'll need a little more info first. Can you please start by posting
    the info requested from our
    START HERE! thread
    , including your network hardware info? Please answer these questions too:

1. Are there multiple consoles on the same network? If so, do they both/all experience the same thing at the same time? Does one disconnect when another connects?
    2. What error or notification pops up when you're disconnected?
    3. What happens when you try to reconnect? If you get an error message, what's the exact message?
    4. Do you have any other profiles you can try signing into? Are they affected in the same way with disconnections?

Let us know! We'll track down the issue that's disconnecting you and get you on a stable connection.
  8. Nhoyb Win User

Background Download During Standby not Working

I have a stable internet connection but my 360 keeps getting disconnected on LIVE

Tried continuous ping on PC with the same network as 360; PC never gets disconnected but the 360 does.

Anyone?
  9. Miss Portia Win User

Hey there CPFC - We'd like to help! Can you review the START HERE sticky and post the information it requests? That way we can take a look and try and narrow down the issue. Thanks! :)

forums.xbox.com/.../9.aspx
Thema:

1. I continuously get disconnected from Live - Similar Threads - continuously disconnected Live

2. Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x: I want to be able to hook my Xbox series up to the 2 monitors and watch as I kick a ball on screen 1 and it'll appear on screen 2.. I don't want to duplicate/mirror the same image....
  3. My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?: My keys continue to press after I stop pressing them. It's not physical (They aren't literally sticking down). But it continues to press in a game or whilst I'm typing. I've tried different...
  4. Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue: I made a post a while ago and i wasnt able to get back to it until recently I said this: I have had this issue for a while now. Whenever I try to open the xbox app, i am left with the black...
  5. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  6. Why does My Xbox series x continues to not connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does My Xbox series x continues to not connect to the internet?: When playing for some time once the console is turned off,and when you turn it on again to play the WiFi disconnects and will not connect whatever I do,I’ve had to completely reset the console in...
  7. Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...: What happens is whenever I move my controller joystick forward to sprint in ac vallhalla and I let go of the stick it continues moving this is the same problem on the games UI and when moving...
  8. Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...: I’ve been trying to redeem my Microsoft points for almost 6 months now with continuous problems. When I try to redeem the points and it goes through verification, it tells me there isn’t a number...
  9. My XBox Series S controllers continue disconnecting to my Xbox One/S.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBox Series S controllers continue disconnecting to my Xbox One/S.: My Xbox controllers won’t connect to my Xbox One. I've tested this with two different controllers, and they both experience the same issue. I followed the recommended steps for fixing the...
  10. (Xbox series x) my controller is disconnected but the Xbox continues to move to the right...

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Xbox series x) my controller is disconnected but the Xbox continues to move to the right...: My Xbox x scrolls to the right on its own without a controller connection and screenshots this is my second week of having the x I used to have a 360 help? f93b76c0-141d-413b-96c5-5474711108a9