I constantly glitch while moving in my game, and there's no where else to turn...

Discus and support I constantly glitch while moving in my game, and there's no where else to turn... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, a couple months ago, I bought an X Box One game called Sea of Thieves, and at first it was super fun. But then, after a major update, I began to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeathBeard100, Aug 17, 2018.

1. I constantly glitch while moving in my game, and there's no where else to turn...

Hi, a couple months ago, I bought an X Box One game called Sea of Thieves, and at first it was super fun. But then, after a major update, I began to have severe problems with the game itself. Some of these problems were me unable to even enter the game because
    I was getting kicked out of it, some of the movement of objects were freezing and glitching, and currently, my movement cycle is messed up. Sometimes I move erratically, sometimes my character walks without me even moving him, and me and my family have tried,
    everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, to fix it!

We un downloaded and re downloaded the game, made sure everything has been updated, we tried our best talking to the creators themselves, but to no avail, we followed the instructions set by X Box themselves that might be similar to our problem, but nothing
    worked! It's still glitching, and it's a new game! We can't return it nor replace it because the glitches began right after the period of time when we could, and it is getting extremely frustrating for me.

What can we do to either fix the game or even replace it?? It's been going on for too long, and Microsoft is our last resort! If you guys can't help us, and we can't fix the game, then it's an absolute loss! Please help!

:)

DeathBeard100, Aug 17, 2018
  2. FoxDragonFly
    FoxDragonFly Guest
    Pirate glitch in multipayer

Just wondering if anyone else has this glitch sometimes.

When playing the Pirate in Deathmatch, I experienced an annoying glitch. I was the Pirate but everywhere I went there were no Pirates in the game. I did however see lots of Doctors.

I wonder if others see Pirates while I see Doctors. If I use my ability to turn npc's to Pirate, they stay till I die.

FoxDragonFly, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Recore update glitches game

Anyone else experiencing glitches and the game crashing since the latest update??

My game constantly crashes in the scaling cell in the room where you are in a block battling enemies trying to survive the radiation. It’s the room with all the switches in to get.

It’s annoying the hell out of me as the game

Has more cranes and glitches now than ever when constant reapawning outside shielded areas with no way in to battle enemies to progress the game.

Has to be one of the least quality tested games to come out on the Xbox.

indafunkyhouse, Aug 17, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

I constantly glitch while moving in my game, and there's no where else to turn...

Delete the game, restart the console and download the game again

M3tal Daz3, Aug 17, 2018
  5. But will all the game data be saved? That is what I am concerned with.

DeathBeard100, Nov 2, 2018
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Delete the game, restart the console and download the game again
  7. DeathBeard100 Win User

But will all the game data be saved? That is what I am concerned with.
  8. DreadKal El Win User

BF4 quits and goes straight to Xbox home

Actually Champion is on to something because turning that off disables auto update and so you don't have to constantly be connected to the servers which is where the glitch might be
  9. RedBeardDC Win User

BF4 Update?

Getting into games isn't the problem. It's the game constantly crashing, the sound turning off, the EMP effect, one shot kill glitch, and on and on.
  10. DeathOfBlades Win User

So...Any 'cheats' yet?

I had to find the greybeards. I skipped the 7,000 steps and used the glitch where you constantly move sideways back and forth and jump on the rocky hills. Eventually you'll get up there. This helps you skip the monsters that can 2-3 kill you.
Thema:

1. I constantly glitch while moving in my game, and there's no where else to turn... - Similar Threads - constantly glitch while

2. Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...: I just feel like it'd be a lot more convenient and I haven't really seen anything about it. c7b606d6-5424-4fb1-9c3e-44aa5f07ada6
  3. My right thumbstick is constantly pressed down even though i am not pressing it at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    My right thumbstick is constantly pressed down even though i am not pressing it at all: My right thumbstick on my xbox series x controller Is always pressed down even though I am not pressing it at all. Anyone know a fix? 00dd1c1c-98cd-477e-8045-4317899527cd
  4. Xbox game bar constantly crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar constantly crashing: Whenever I load up xbox game bar it loads for about 5 seconds then the widgets just say 'something went wrong with this widget' however it only seems to do this on 'Looking for group' and 'Social'...
  5. The left stick on my Xbox elite 2 controller is in a constant downward left motion

in XBoX on Consoles
    The left stick on my Xbox elite 2 controller is in a constant downward left motion: The left stick on my Xbox elite 2 controller is in a constant downward left motion, it’s like if I have the stick pointed to the left 6281967a-235e-4954-9c73-31478dde2c48
  6. Constant updates on our console

in XboX Insiders
    Constant updates on our console: Your constant updates always screw up something. Please cease and desist. You've turned our beloved dashboard into a giant xbox ad. Isn't that enough? submitted by /u/Next_Interest1897 [link]...
  7. LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys_Ada_UserOC Constant Game Crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys_Ada_UserOC Constant Game Crash: Hi I bought a Gigabyte RTX 4080 Aero OC this March and since then I've encountered countless random crashes during gaming. I checked my event viewer and It shows nvlddmkm event id 0. Here's my...
  8. Constant black screen of death

in XBoX on Windows
    Constant black screen of death: I keep fixing the black screen of death but after i turn my xbox one off and turn it back on, i just get the black screen of death and my games wont work when i actually fix the black screen, can...
  9. PC App: Game crashes then a random update constantly

in XboX Insiders
    PC App: Game crashes then a random update constantly: Im currently stuck in a loop where the game Another crab's Treasure will crash once loaded in then on the app will download an 'update' and so on. Weird thing Is I played this morning and...
  10. Game keeps freezing after a constant repetitive audio glitch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game keeps freezing after a constant repetitive audio glitch.: For some reason my dark souls file keeps freezing when i reach anor londo and sleep at the bonfire. This happens to every character I make and reaches that point in the game. This current...