I connect the xbox Live and when I play Fifa 17..

Discus and support I connect the xbox Live and when I play Fifa 17.. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I connect the xbox Live and when I play Fifa 17, disconnect Live, when I leave Fifa 17 connect on Live ... help me please !!!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Everton3fs, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Everton3fs
    Everton3fs Guest

I connect the xbox Live and when I play Fifa 17, disconnect Live, when I leave Fifa 17 connect on Live ... help me please !!!

:)

Everton3fs, Nov 23, 2016
  2. AlveesLuuh97
    AlveesLuuh97 Guest
    MISCELLANEOUS ERRORS

MY LIVE IS FALLING ... I CAN NOT PLAY ONLINE WITH MY FRIENDS ... GTA-V (ALL PACKAGES AND UPDATES PURCHASED AND DOWNLOADED) BUT THE ERROR REMAINS WHEN I TRY TO ACCESS !! FIFA 17 ALSO LIVE CONNECT BUT HAPPY BUGS HAPPEN AND I KEEP DEFEAT .... I LOVE LIVE,
    I PAY TO PLAY

I connect the xbox Live and when I play Fifa 17.. :)(

MY LIVE IS FALLING ... I CAN NOT PLAY ONLINE WITH MY FRIENDS ... GTA-V (ALL PACKAGES AND UPDATES PURCHASED AND DOWNLOADED) BUT THE ERROR REMAINS WHEN I TRY TO ACCESS !! FIFA 17 ALSO LIVE CONNECT BUT HAPPY BUGS HAPPEN AND I KEEP DEFEAT .... I LOVE LIVE,
    I PAY TO PLAY

I connect the xbox Live and when I play Fifa 17.. :)(

AlveesLuuh97, Nov 23, 2016
  3. Markus161168
    Markus161168 Guest
    When I start FIFA 17 on my 360 XBox Live disconnects. Code 80151912

When I start FIFA 17 on my 360 XBox Live disconnects. Code 80151912. This only happens when i start Fifa 17.

Markus161168, Nov 23, 2016
  4. Xx GiV3NchY xX Win User

when i purchased the Fifa 16 game i will receive a code for the Fifa 17 game. The one that we offer is that when you pre-order the Fifa 17 i will receive a 1 month code of EA-access and it will be delivered to me but it's deleted by xbox one live messa

when i purchased the Fifa 16 game i will receive a code for the Fifa 17 game. The one that we offer is that when you pre-order the Fifa 17 i will receive a 1 month code of EA-access and it will be delivered to me but it's deleted by xbox one live messages
    not deleted by my hand and I want retrieving my code please??
  5. GoddyGoddana Win User

Unable to connect to Xbox Live - Multiple error codes

I was connected to Xbox Live and was having no issues. Recently when i was trying to connect to play FiFA is shows only offline i kept on tring Online till to date i couldnt connect to xbox live.
  6. RaGe Jaffa Win User

Pre ordered 17 10 days ago and no code for ea access HELP!

hey Mister i needed the code for tommorow as that when ea access early fifa 17 is in a few weeks i wont need it as fifa 17 will be out :/
  7. harrymulenga Win User

"Disc region is incorrect for this console" on digital download

This mean i cannot play fifa 17 on my xbox 360 cd
  8. Juraj Zabka Win User

Original game copy from DVD

OK thanks. And when I buy for exmaple FIFA 17 in classical shop. Can i copy this game to XBOX and don´t need dvd to play game?
Thema:

1. I connect the xbox Live and when I play Fifa 17.. - Similar Threads - connect Live play

2. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  3. Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.: I have tried almost every suggestion available and cannot get past the same error code of "Your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again." I know for a fact I am connected to...
  4. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...
  5. Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?: I just downloaded Black Ops 1 and whenever I go to the main menu, it automatically signs me out and when I go to sign back in, it says that I can’t connect to Xbox Live. I checked my consoles...
  6. i am trying to play sea of thieves on pc it is saying i am not connected to xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am trying to play sea of thieves on pc it is saying i am not connected to xbox live: hi i am trying to play sea of thieves on pc and i baught it through xbox app with a gift card and it is saying i am not connected to xbox live so i cant play it...
  7. When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect...: When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect to Xbox live and won’t download my profile to allow me to play online what do I do?...
  8. For some reason it says I can’t connect to Xbox live when I try to play black ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some reason it says I can’t connect to Xbox live when I try to play black ops 2: If you can help with this please let me know 434b2291-30ce-4bcc-ae84-29fd39f90f92
  9. I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this: So I have been playing modern warfare 2 on xbox one. As it is backwards compatible. I can't connect to the xbox live to play it. I done a fee things like reset console, router. Done a full console...
  10. When wanting to play Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series X - it won't connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When wanting to play Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series X - it won't connect to Xbox Live: I downloaded a couple of games from Game Pass to play (in this instance Fallout 3 & New Vegas) When I go through the process of booting them up, it gets to the section asking to download my...