I completed the xbox libe gold quest but never got a message when will i get a message?

Discus and support I completed the xbox libe gold quest but never got a message when will i get a message? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi today i participated in the xbox live gold quest on the xbox one and i downloaded all three games cross out, livelock and trove i played each for 30... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nickdoretti, Sep 18, 2018.

1. nickdoretti
    nickdoretti Guest

I completed the xbox libe gold quest but never got a message when will i get a message?

Hi today i participated in the xbox live gold quest on the xbox one and i downloaded all three games cross out, livelock and trove i played each for 30 mins actually over 30 minutes i timed my self with my phone and i mever received a message from xbox live
    about the reward or anything about it at all i even had a chat with two customer support people for xbox one told me i completed them and one sent me here to ask a question im really co fused on when im going to get a message is ghere any time i will get the
    reward or a reedeem code for this quest?

If you have an answer or help me in anyway

My email is [Mod Removed - Personal Information] that's the best way to contact me about this situation

:)

nickdoretti, Sep 18, 2018
  2. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest

Hello Dadgummit86,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. How long ago were the quests completed? The

Xbox Live Gold Quest
    section of our website states that rewards should be received through the Xbox Message Center in the following month. Be sure to let us know the results!

XBF Leonzo G, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Dadgummit86
    Dadgummit86 Guest

I have the same problem. Played Livelock for roughly 2 hours, Crossout for about 90 minutes and Trove Geode for just over an hour. I was expecting something to pop up some time in October, but that never happened. I'm just excepting that I won't ever get
    anything and shouldn't waste my time on these type of promotions in the future.

Dadgummit86, Sep 18, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Prizes from quests are usually given within 30 days after the end of the quests.

Smwutches, Sep 18, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: