I completed the challenges for may but I got 1 dollar and 50 cent instead of my "garenteed" ...

Discus and support I completed the challenges for may but I got 1 dollar and 50 cent instead of my "garenteed" ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I completed the may challenges and I didn't get the special reward from fortnite somebody saw my other one about this and said he had the same problem... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FanaticSpore914, Jul 2, 2018.

1. I completed the challenges for may but I got 1 dollar and 50 cent instead of my "garenteed" ...

I completed the may challenges and I didn't get the special reward from fortnite somebody saw my other one about this and said he had the same problem please smwutches help me you lead me here so please help

:)

FanaticSpore914, Jul 2, 2018
  2. Xbox Quest promotional item for May not granted

the same thing happened with me I can't get anyone to help I talked with someone and apparently I got 1 dollar and 50 f@#*ing cent instead of what I was apparently "garenteed" to get

FanaticSpore914, Jul 2, 2018
  3. Xbox Quests

hello! I am trying to access my Xbox quests rewards for the month of May! It said that I completed all three online, but i never got the message in my message center I completed the challenges for may but I got 1 dollar and 50 cent instead of my "garenteed" ... :) any help is appreciated

Buzzbeesting95, Jul 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I completed the challenges for may but I got 1 dollar and 50 cent instead of my "garenteed" ...