I completed my suspension and I still can use my microphone in game when will it work or...

Discus and support I completed my suspension and I still can use my microphone in game when will it work or... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I completed my suspension and I still can use my microphone in game when will it work or why is it not working? 8e7474d5-7726-43d9-8264-faefeaa32827 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TatorMenard, Sep 6, 2023.

1. TatorMenard
    TatorMenard Guest

I completed my suspension and I still can use my microphone in game when will it work or...

I completed my suspension and I still can use my microphone in game when will it work or why is it not working?

:)

TatorMenard, Sep 6, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

I completed my suspension and I still can use my microphone in game when will it work or why is it not working?

Hello TatorMenard,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello TatorMenard,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, the suspension was already completed and you are still having issue. Let us check and see on what we can do to help address your concern in a timely manner.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. Do you mean you are having issue with party chat in which you cannot use your microphone?

2. Can you provide us brief description about the issue you are experiencing?

3. Are you experiencing the issue on specific game or all games?

4. What were the actions you have taken after having the same issue even the suspension has been lifted?

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. Benzo Stanbury Win User

How to record audio with Xbox Stereo Headset microphone with Windows 10

This sort of works. But it only works if:

1. When I plug my Xbox headset into the microphone port on the back of my motherboard, which prompts a Realtek popup in the lower-right hand of the screen which prompts me to select what I plugged in: headphones, microphone, or line-in. I select "Microphone".

2. I specify the Host in Audacity as MME.

Then I can record audio into Audacity. However, I can't listen through my Xbox headset because it's plugged into the microphone port and assigned as a microphone, not as an output device like a headphone.

So I still need to know how to use this Xbox Stereo headset to record Audacity and listen to my audio simultaneously.
  5. Spiderrider21 Win User

Acer Nitro 5 aux plug in

I have two headsets and it is the same on both, when I plug them in it only still shows me using the default microphone and speakers but still connects the speakers to my headset but not my microphone.
  6. skylaar Win User

Xbox chat on PC

I don't know if it is related but I had a similar issue where my microphone was working in Discord for a few seconds then would stop. I ended up going to the Settings --> Privacy --> Microphone and view the apps that are allowed to use the microphone.
    Xbox Game Bar is unchecked by default I think.

Also, if you have another program open that can use the microphone it will possibly override other programs. For example, The Division 2 game will make Discord no longer work if I turn the in game audio on to my main microphone.
Thema:

1. I completed my suspension and I still can use my microphone in game when will it work or... - Similar Threads - completed suspension still

2. Reward mission not completing

in XBoX on Windows
    Reward mission not completing: The last 2 days the "play a game console" mission won't complete so the weekly console mission also won't complete leaving me missing out on reward points. 7dfd1d6e-7258-4e0d-8139-40609ce09baf
  3. When preforming an offline update xbox shuts off completely and doesn't restart

in XBoX on Consoles
    When preforming an offline update xbox shuts off completely and doesn't restart: When I do a offline update my xbox shuts off midway through the verfying process and doesn't restart to continue. 4f3b165f-a760-483d-9702-9b93a1fb61d0
  4. Connecting to the 5Ghz network completely shuts off the 5Ghz signal for all devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting to the 5Ghz network completely shuts off the 5Ghz signal for all devices: on my xbox series s, every time i connect to my wifi 5Ghz signal it completely shuts off the 5Ghz connection to all my other devices, including my xbox, until i restart my router. none of my other...
  5. My xbox wont hook to the internet completly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox wont hook to the internet completly: My xbox is connected to the internet when you open the home menu, but the home screen shows it disconnected, its also not allowing me to play gamepass games because im “not connected to the...
  6. Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?: To preface, I wasn't entirely sure which product to put this post under, but the circumstances of my question arose from gaming. My entire Microsoft account was hacked about two hours ago whilst...
  7. I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...: I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time in a sign in page and then go back again to home page can anyone sort it...
  8. Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?: So last week I received a suspension and 2 strikes over a message (Fair enough) but then yesterday I receive an email notifying me of another enforcement action. When I go to check on it I see...
  9. I have a completed suspension, I received this from a harrassing player as I used indirect...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a completed suspension, I received this from a harrassing player as I used indirect...: I was on a game and got provoked and harassed during game play for a good while, eventually cracked and got into conflict , the harrassing player reported a message that used in direct swearing....
  10. Can I get some help with my completed suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get some help with my completed suspension?: My profile got a suspension for my gamer picture. I feel it was unwarranted since it passed Xbox screening, but I decided to just wait it out. Immediately after it said I was also suspended from...