I clicked the "feedback" button to report a webpage issue. It took me here but I can't...

Discus and support I clicked the "feedback" button to report a webpage issue. It took me here but I can't... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hope this helps. submitted by /u/6ar9r [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/6ar9r, Nov 21, 2023.

1. /u/6ar9r
    /u/6ar9r Guest

I clicked the "feedback" button to report a webpage issue. It took me here but I can't...

/u/6ar9r, Nov 21, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Microsoft Store and Xbox downloading error

I understand since we have tried all the possible steps here. I highly recommend reporting the issue using the Feedback Hub app. Once you are in the app click the "Report a problem" button.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

The gamepass app keeps telling me that Gaming Services are required even tho i have it installed and running

I see. Since we have tried all the possible steps here. There seems to be an issue with the app. I would highly recommend reporting it using the Feedback Hub app so that they can do an investigation into the issue. You will need to launch the Feedback Hub app and then click the Report a problem button.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

How to fix the gaming services problem?

Since we have tried all the possible steps here to sort out the issue. The best option that I can recommend here is to report the problem using the Feedback Hub app. Open the app then click the "Report a problem" button. The issue should be investigated.
  5. Sedgendary Win User

XBOX Game Pass Beta (PC) is a mess

In the Xbox (Beta) app, click on your gamer picture and submit your feedback and fixes you've tried. I bet you'll find in a short time everything working as you'd expect.
    My issue is the feedback button does nothing so I can't report any issues :(
  6. XBF George L Win User

Can't use Xbox gamertag as forum profile

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums regarding this situation. I understand you're having trouble using your gamertag as your forum display name. I recommend clicking on the blue "Site Feedback" button on the right side of the webpage.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. I clicked the "feedback" button to report a webpage issue. It took me here but I can't... - Similar Threads - clicked feedback button

2. My xbox one just clicks and dies

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one just clicks and dies: Hi, so recently my xbox one started to suddenly click and just die. The power supple dies too but the click comes out of the xbox. Any fixes/solutions? e095eb11-eaab-445a-923d-4641745d22f6
  3. Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...: This question has been asked before, but there is still no update and the Answers by the 'expert' were not even applicable to the XBox app, stating many options that just aren't available. Has...
  4. XBox One is automatically clicking right

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One is automatically clicking right: Hello guys, my Xbox One Model 1540 is not working properly. It automatically clicks right. When I try to click to the left, it automatically clicks right again. Let me elaborate that with the...
  5. My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while...: My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while playing games. It is very annoying and nothing pops up, I just hear the sounds and the mouse is unresponsive...
  6. Microsoft sotre : install button is greyed out when clicking it, fallout 76 is not installling

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft sotre : install button is greyed out when clicking it, fallout 76 is not installling: I already tried : -restart computer -reinstall xbox app but it always goes back to a black screen -resetting the sotre -running the wsreset.exe -reinstalling game services -updating windows to...
  7. I can’t click on anything, wrote down the information in the details.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t click on anything, wrote down the information in the details.: Hello, I can't open anything on my xbox if I click a it notices it but it does nothing, I’ve tried to press down the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, reconnected power source waited 10...
  8. why am i unable to right click on games?

in XBoX on Windows
    why am i unable to right click on games?: so before this issue, i was trying to fix the game bar not running in background and then shortcuts not working. but after i fixed them suddenly whenever i right click on a game in my game library...
  9. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  10. Minecraft Feedback sign out after clicking login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Feedback sign out after clicking login: When i click login on minecraft feedback it just signs ot but microsoft and minecraft work just not minecraft feedback d85b4c2c-ad73-4949-8c85-5fa1a7bf0cac