I cleared cache but my xbox is still running extremely slow and crashing, as well as not...

Discus and support I cleared cache but my xbox is still running extremely slow and crashing, as well as not... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This has been happening for the past week, and it’s been getting on my nerves. My xbox has been running so slow that it can’t even load the settings... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by I’ve been waiting for, Sep 26, 2023.

1. I cleared cache but my xbox is still running extremely slow and crashing, as well as not...

This has been happening for the past week, and it’s been getting on my nerves. My xbox has been running so slow that it can’t even load the settings app and when it does and I leave, the xbox just crashes. I’ve done multiple methods to fix this, cleared cache, made sure my xbox is up to date, cleaned and dusted my console, heck I’ve even left it unplugged for hours, yet it did nothing. Xbox support doesn’t have my issue on their list for contact, and I’m using this in hopes that somebody knows what is going on with my xbox. If you recognize this issue, please help me out. Thank you.

:)

I’ve been waiting for, Sep 26, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I cleared cache but my xbox is still running extremely slow and crashing, as well as not...