i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from...

Discus and support i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; the issue is every time i hit the install button on the Microsoft store, the install button turns grey, and nothing happens afterwards. i did try to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by aldo gozali, Apr 26, 2024.

1. aldo gozali
    aldo gozali Guest

i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from...

the issue is every time i hit the install button on the Microsoft store, the install button turns grey, and nothing happens afterwards. i did try to download it from Xbox app but another issue that the Xbox app wont open (stuck at the logo loading screen)

:)

aldo gozali, Apr 26, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from microsoft store and xbox app

Hello Aldo,

No, it should display a quick-loading animation.

Please, restart your computer and try again.

In case you still have issues, press the keys CTRL+SHIFT+ESC together to bring the task manager.

Search for "Store" and end the Microsoft Store Task, then try running the command again.

Also, make sure to run the terminal windows as an Administrator.
  3. aldo gozali Win User

i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from microsoft store and xbox app

it shows me this red color text, is it normal ?
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hello Aldo,

Please, follow these steps, this should fix the issue:

Press the Windows Key + X on your Keyboard and Select "Terminal (Administrator)" from the menu and confirm it by clicking "Yes".

Once the terminal Window is open, copy the command below and paste it on the Window, then press ENTER. (Select the Text and press CTRL Key + C then switch to the terminal Window and press CTRL Key + V)

Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_. InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Once it's complete, restart your PC and try to install the game again.

I hope this helps.

[​IMG]
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Aldo, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, reset the Microsoft Store and try again.

To Reset the Store, Press the Windows Key + R > Type WSReset.exe and press Enter.

On the Microsoft Store, type your game name: "Fallout 76".

Load the game page and click on "Install".

This should work.

To fix the Xbox PC App not opening, first, check your time settings, and set it to automatic.

Press the Windows Key + X > Settings > Time & language > Date & time > Enable "Set Timezone Automatically" and "Set Time Automatically".

Afterward, make sure your Windows is updated:

https://support.microsoft.com/windo...eshooter-19bc41ca-ad72-ae67-af3c-89ce169755dd

Then, download the Gaming Services Repair tool: https://aka.ms/GamingRepairTool

Once downloaded, execute the file by right-clicking on it and selecting Run as Administrator.

Follow the prompts and check if the issue was resolved.

Let me know if it works!
  6. aldo gozali Win User

nope, unfortunately, it didn't work for me, the Xbox app is still stuck at a loading screen. and for the Microsoft store, still, when I click the install button it turns the color from blue to grey, and afterward, i cannot click the install button again unless I close it and reopen it again.
Thema:

1. i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from... - Similar Threads - claim fallout free

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  4. It says my minecraft tiktok cape already is claimed.

in XBoX on Windows
    It says my minecraft tiktok cape already is claimed.: I play on computer and have tried to redeem the code in both the Minecraft and Microsoft website and it still says its already is claimed. I would really like to have the cape so I would...
  5. IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN...

in XBoX on Windows
    IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN...: IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN AND OTHERS IN SPAIN HAVE THE TIKTOK CAPE SO I DONT UNDERSTAND, PLEASE HELP ME...
  6. Unable to set up a warranty claim on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to set up a warranty claim on elite series 2 controller: Purchased a Design Lab Elite Series 2 controller 6 months ago. It has a 1 year warranty. It has developed severe drift. Found a form online to request a controller exchange or something. It asks...
  7. what to do when i have claimed a digital card but cant find the code

in XBoX on Windows
    what to do when i have claimed a digital card but cant find the code: i claimed a roblox gift card and looked away for a few second plus i cant find the code it did take away my points though i have tried most suggestion i have been given but it doesn't work...
  8. Where can i claim my free Java when i have bedrock?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can i claim my free Java when i have bedrock?: I Have bedrock edition for my computer, but I can't seem to claim my Java. where can I get help on this topic? 8371bed2-81f7-4b32-8efb-8f171967cec1
  9. Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle claimed but not showing in game

in XBoX on Windows
    Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle claimed but not showing in game: Hello, I recently redeemed the Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle from the Xbox app on the PC. I do not use an actual Xbox. After redeeming the code, my perks that were allegedly going to be...
  10. Fallout 4 won't let me see my saves, claims I have run out of room and to free up storage...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 won't let me see my saves, claims I have run out of room and to free up storage...: I am a game pass ultimate member, who does not actually own a physical Xbox console. I use the cloud gaming feature to play on my android phone or via sideloaded Xbox app on Chromecast. Several...