I choose not add more proofs

Discus and support I choose not add more proofs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't want to add any more proofs to my account and I feel it's an invasion of my privacy to be forced to. Can I avoid this or should I start to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pea Loner, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Pea Loner
    Pea Loner Guest

I don't want to add any more proofs to my account and I feel
    it's an invasion of my privacy to be forced to. Can I avoid this or should I start to extricate myself from Xbox Live and Microsoft, ie: Get a PS4 without these restrictions or just Quit XBox Live?

Companies like Mircosoft to claim it's not for any other reason then I start to get random texts and ads to my phone, because my personal details have been sold to marketing companies. It's happened to me more often than not, so I CHOOSE not to add
    anymore details. This has happened on numerous occasions.

If I'm force to do it, I will look elsewhere as suggested above to PS4

:)

Pea Loner, Dec 22, 2015
  2. Relnah
    Relnah Guest
    X-box live security proof problems -

If all of your securityproofs are incorrect or outdated you can choose to remove them all. That proccess will take 30 days to resolve. After that you can add the new and updated proofs.

You can check here for more info:
    support.xbox.com/.../cant-access-security-proofs

Hope this was helpful!

Have a nice day!

Relnah, Dec 22, 2015
  3. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest
    Mister Cerb, Dec 22, 2015
  4. I choose not add more proofs

It's really up to you, i dont think you have to add proofs, but the feature is there to secure your account from the bad guys that wants to take your account. So you can take a huge risk by not adding it to your profile. It an easy way to verfy your the
    account holder too. Noone here is going to force you to submit to proofs though. good luck.

LORD AlMIGHTY6, Dec 23, 2015
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    ^^ You need to start your own thread giving as much detail as you can about the issue you'd like help with.

Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2018
  6. LORD AlMIGHTY6 Win User

It's really up to you, i dont think you have to add proofs, but the feature is there to secure your account from the bad guys that wants to take your account. So you can take a huge risk by not adding it to your profile. It an easy way to verfy your the
    account holder too. Noone here is going to force you to submit to proofs though. good luck.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

^^ You need to start your own thread giving as much detail as you can about the issue you'd like help with.
  8. Relnah Win User

X-box live security proof problems -

If all of your securityproofs are incorrect or outdated you can choose to remove them all. That proccess will take 30 days to resolve. After that you can add the new and updated proofs.

You can check here for more info:
    support.xbox.com/.../cant-access-security-proofs

Hope this was helpful!

Have a nice day!
  9. Mister Cerb Win User

Error 831188FB

10. Chris552299HD Win User

error code 831188fb

That means that something is wrong with your Microsoft account. This may mean that you need to add security proofs to your Microsoft account. To find out more about security proofs and how to add them to your Microsoft account, see Add and update security
    proofs for your Microsoft account.

http://support.xbox.com/billing-and-subscriptions/account-security/security-proofs

If you still experience the error, contact Xbox Support by clicking the “Contact us” link.
Thema:

1. I choose not add more proofs - Similar Threads - choose add more

2. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  3. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  4. Choosing the DisplayPort Cable for an Optimal 4K Experience on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Choosing the DisplayPort Cable for an Optimal 4K Experience on Xbox Series X: Hello everyone, I've ordered this screen for the Xbox Series X: Amazon link However, the 4K display (3840x2160) is only provided by the DisplayPort. HDMI, on the other hand, provides a maximum...
  5. How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...: When i load up a six seige game before i go in it asks me to choose an XBOX game plan when i have a regular one already activated . I used the regular game pass to buy the game, I play on XBOX...
  6. Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wordament states I have two cloud files with different dates. Aks me to choose a file then...: Wordament opens to state I have two games with different start dates, . Wants me to choose which file / game to use, then refuses to acknowledge my choice. tech help was useless because it...
  7. Hello I have a question what type of UPS do I choose for xbox series x off line or online ups

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I have a question what type of UPS do I choose for xbox series x off line or online ups: Where I live the power goes off sometimes and I don't want to damage my Xbox Series X So questions about the type of UPS needed is it off line or on line ups a95e996b-84b3-4d5e-abab-076fa5c29d65
  8. How to Choose an Internet frequency?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Choose an Internet frequency?: I have a problem with the wireless connection to the Internet as the Xbox connects to a frequency of 5ghz, although I have two separate addresses, one 2.4ghz and another 5ghz, so what I have to do...
  9. No option to choose saved file when joining friends game NMS

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No option to choose saved file when joining friends game NMS: I've been playing NMS Cross platform with a friend for a number of months with no issues then a couple of weeks ago when I tried to join him as usual it didn't give me the option of choosing a...
  10. I think that it would a good Idea to add a way to choose a specific time for paused...

in XboX Insiders
    I think that it would a good Idea to add a way to choose a specific time for paused...: I believe this would be a good feature because people often pause downloads in order to have better gameplay and forget to unpause them. submitted by /u/OneEntertainment5234 [link] [comments]