i cheacked my internet it connected and says all serevers are available but NAT type is ...

Discus and support i cheacked my internet it connected and says all serevers are available but NAT type is ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; i cheacked my internet it connected and says all serevers are available but NAT type is unavailable my xbox is connected to the internet and it says... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ismaielskingdom, Nov 19, 2016.

1. i cheacked my internet it connected and says all serevers are available but NAT type is ...

i cheacked my internet it connected and says all serevers are available but NAT type is unavailable
    my xbox is connected to the internet and it says all servers are avalible but the NAT type is unavalible

:)

ismaielskingdom, Nov 19, 2016
  2. tiken nugget
    tiken nugget Guest
    Cisco Cisco DPC3825: Port forwarding

Cisco (Modems/Gateways) Cisco DPC3825: Port forwarding
    I have a wired connection but it always says 'NAT Type: Unavailable' along with 'No services available'

But when I use my wireless connection it says the NAT Type is open and says all services are open.

How do I get my wired connection to work and make the NAT Type open along with all services available?

tiken nugget, Nov 19, 2016
  3. pinkeye4life
    pinkeye4life Guest
    Can't connect to Xbox Live - "Service info is unavailable"

I can't connect to XBL. Connection test is fine "everything is good" but it says "Service info is unavailable" in my network setting below where it says nat type: open. Any suggestions? I was playing AW and my controller froze. Restarted my system and now this.

pinkeye4life, Nov 19, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

i cheacked my internet it connected and says all serevers are available but NAT type is ...