I changed my username and my old name shows up in party chat, the new continues to show up...

Discus and support I changed my username and my old name shows up in party chat, the new continues to show up... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am on xbox one s and yesterday i changed my name after 2 years. I did not use the classic custom gamertag option and after i changed it it updated it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kiihu, Jan 4, 2024.

1. kiihu
    kiihu Guest

I changed my username and my old name shows up in party chat, the new continues to show up...

I am on xbox one s and yesterday i changed my name after 2 years. I did not use the classic custom gamertag option and after i changed it it updated it in all of my games but when i am in a party everyone still sees my previous one. It also shows on the party overlay my previous gamertag. It has been 2 days since it has changed and still nothing, i have hard reset my xbox and still no fix. Did i chose the wrong option? it only says i have my new one so i dont think i selected the 2 usernames option.

:)

kiihu, Jan 4, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: