i changed my security info and cant sign in

Discus and support i changed my security info and cant sign in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently was stationed overseas so the phone number corelated to my one account was no longer use able, changed it to an email for verification and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by m x5, Nov 5, 2023.

1. m x5
    m x5 Guest

I recently was stationed overseas so the phone number corelated to my one account was no longer use able, changed it to an email for verification and can't sign onto Xbox now. Just has a pop up confirming if it was me that requested and "the security info will be updated on 11/27/23, you can still use this Microsoft account", when I said yes it loads a few second then pops the same window up again.

Very frustrating cause one of my favourite games just updated and don't want to wait a month to play.

:)

m x5, Nov 5, 2023
  2. EthySco Win User

I’m sure you’ve figured it out and gotten it fixed now. But if anyone else has this problem. Just restart your Xbox. I had this problem too, but I restarted it and now it works perfectly fine
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi M X, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I'm sorry that you are having this problem with your account, unfortunately I am a player like you and I don't belong to Microsoft. But if you want my personal opinion, I would recommend that you contact Microsoft Support directly since you do not have access to your account, they are the only ones who can help you.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

It is recommended to contact them during business hours, let me know if this information was useful to you or if the support was able to help you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. ShadE CF Win User

Unable to log in due to profile security update.

None of this worked. I still cannot sign in on my xbox. I am also unable to enter or change my security info (proofs).
  5. Paul1708 Win User

Game issue associated with account problem

Hey George Makro

The wait time for 30 days cant be changed unfortunately. This is a safety feature to prevent all your securityinfo been changed with out you knowing. In the 30 days you can still sign in and play your games but you wouldnt be able too change any other privacy
    settings or security info in that 30 day window.

You can see what you can and cant do in the 30 days and why microsoft has this on this page

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/my-account/security/update-security-information
  6. XBA_Hype Win User

Changing my security info

Thema:

1. i changed my security info and cant sign in - Similar Threads - changed security info

2. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  3. Info about changing my router security protocol

in XBoX on Consoles
    Info about changing my router security protocol: Why doesn't Xbox one accept my wi-fi f248937a-345f-4bff-a574-3abeb6a59da4
  4. security info change

in XBoX Accessibility
    security info change: hi i have recently changged my security info buut i can no longer sign into emails or signn into my xbox as a message pops up statingg the change i try to click on the next button but it does...
  5. cant get on xbox to security info change?

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant get on xbox to security info change?: it said it would not affect my ability to use xbox live :( so when i log in on xbox one i get a pop up saying "Did you request a security info change?" and yes i did due to the phone numberl no...
  6. security info change glitch..when attempting to sign into my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    security info change glitch..when attempting to sign into my xbox account: I recently changed the phone number linked to my Microsoft account, since then I have been unable to sign into my xbox account, I can login to my Microsoft account on my phone and computer with no...
  7. security info change glitch..i dont even know what to call it

in XBoX Accessibility
    security info change glitch..i dont even know what to call it: i dont understand why i cant sign in...i recently put new security info on my xbox account and obviously the 30 day wait is required which wouldnt usually be a problem but, i cant login to my xbox...
  8. Why is my security info change not done after 30 days

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my security info change not done after 30 days: I have waited the 30 days for the reset and it's still pending 27c7d177-b60d-4291-ab4f-035320ff1e7c
  9. My accounts security info was changed then my account was deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    My accounts security info was changed then my account was deleted: My Microsoft security info was changed after I verified on a discord server and my Microsoft account was then wiped from existence when i tried recovering it it said that the account didn't exist...
  10. Microsoft security info change application takes 30 days, How to do it instantly?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft security info change application takes 30 days, How to do it instantly?: Hi I got scammed into giving my Microsoft password online to someone and they put a recovery email on my account and when i try to remove that it takes 30 days and by that time they have canceled...