I changed my region and i lost my 11 months live on my xbox

Discus and support I changed my region and i lost my 11 months live on my xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there any chance to get that back ? I mean to continue the live account ac013352-4d3b-49e2-bcac-40b015a32e17 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shinigammi02, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Shinigammi02
    Shinigammi02 Guest

Is there any chance to get that back ? I mean to continue the live account

:)

Shinigammi02, Jan 2, 2014
  2. PhilJordan5
    PhilJordan5 Guest
    Country/Region

i changed and lost my 11 months left of gold subscription !!!!!!!!!!!

PhilJordan5, Jan 2, 2014
  3. MisaMichael
    MisaMichael Guest
    Lost my 12 months xbox live ?

I suddenly lost my xbox live 12 months , I redeem it in July 2013 which means i still have 2 months. I changed my region in February but it was just fine. Yesterday i signed in and now i dont have gold?

MisaMichael, Jan 2, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Hello, yes there is, but you will need to reach out to Billing Support via Xbox Phone Support instead so they can have a look at your billing information.

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 2, 2014
  5. The only reason why you'd lose Gold level access is if you moved to a region that isn't supported.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 2, 2014
  6. Shinigammi02
    Shinigammi02 Guest
    @ VisageOfAnAngel , I changed from US to Great Britan , so ... Gold is not supported in GB?

Shinigammi02, Jan 2, 2014
  7. Gold is supported, make sure your billing address and card info matches a British bank account.

VisageOfAnAngel, Oct 31, 2018
  8. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

The only reason why you'd lose Gold level access is if you moved to a region that isn't supported.
  9. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Gold is supported, make sure your billing address and card info matches a British bank account.
  10. Shinigammi02 Win User

@ VisageOfAnAngel , I changed from US to Great Britan , so ... Gold is not supported in GB?
  11. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Hello, yes there is, but you will need to reach out to Billing Support via Xbox Phone Support instead so they can have a look at your billing information.
  12. PhilJordan5 Win User

Country/Region

i changed and lost my 11 months left of gold subscription !!!!!!!!!!!
Thema:

1. I changed my region and i lost my 11 months live on my xbox - Similar Threads - changed region lost

2. Minecraft won't let me use my visa card because my region is wrong. I have changed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't let me use my visa card because my region is wrong. I have changed my...: I have tried to jump through the ususal Microsoft hoops, and wade through the ****, but no luck. My default address is listed as Canadian, but minecraft only sees the American address from ten...
  3. Minecraft Change your Store region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Change your Store region: I tried to buy Minecraft using PayPal but it says I need to change my store region. I updated my Microsoft account region and my computer region and everything but it still doesn't work. What can...
  4. Change Xbox account region. I am here in Korea for atleast 3 months and wanted to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change Xbox account region. I am here in Korea for atleast 3 months and wanted to change...: 1. Changing account page shows my xbox gold subscription will get migrated to new region, but nothing about my xbox ultimate subscription. Can somebody please confirm it will continue too. 2....
  5. I can't change my xbox account region.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change my xbox account region.: I can't change my xbox account region, "There’s a problem completing your move right now. Please check the Region Change Support Page to make sure it will work for you, and try again later." I...
  6. A problem with changing region for my child

in XBoX Accessibility
    A problem with changing region for my child: Hello, my child wanted to buy a game, but he could not because, for some reason, it said that it was banned in our region, even though we live in Kazakhstan, Microsoft thought we were living in...
  7. I changed my account region accidentaliy, is there a way to change it back without waiting...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my account region accidentaliy, is there a way to change it back without waiting...: Hi, my problem is that I changed my account region accidentally, is there a way for me to change it back without waiting 3 months? 8ad15209-9c39-4f7d-9184-45fe734019a5
  8. XBOX 360 Region change - Gold lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Region change - Gold lost: Hello Support-Team, I've changed the Region for my XBOX 360 Account from Germany to US. Now my Gold-Subscription until November 2017 is gone. What is the Problem? Can you undo the Regionchange?...
  9. Lost Live Gold after region change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Live Gold after region change: In January when I got my Xbox One I accidentally registered my account as a US account. Everything continued working as expected except that I could not buy Xbox 360 BC games from my local Live...
  10. Changed region and lost £100 account balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed region and lost £100 account balance: Will give brief history: 9+ yrs of XBL gold membership and loyal to XBox from the first generation Xbox Changed region in 2013 from UK to Hungary. MS points balance of 11280 migrated with me....