I changed my old gamer tag for cod mw2.

Discus and support I changed my old gamer tag for cod mw2. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I changed my old gamer tag for cod mw2. But the new gamer tag is not displayed, my old one is being shown is this a microsoft or activision problem?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HAl 20001, Aug 13, 2023.

1. HAl 20001
    HAl 20001 Guest

I changed my old gamer tag for cod mw2. But the new gamer tag is not displayed, my old one is being shown is this a microsoft or

activision problem?

:)

HAl 20001, Aug 13, 2023
  2. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Hi HAl,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

May I know when did you change your gamertag?

Kind regards
  3. SheFuxknDope Win User

HOW TO CHANGE GAMER TAG TO XBOX 360 GAMER TAG

For some reason my new gamer tag linked itself to my old gamer tag email address. I don't know how to change that and to link my old gamer tag back to my Microsoft account. I believe that's why I cant play as my old game tag. Is there a way to fix that?
  4. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Changing Your Gamertag

my old gamer tag was dimplebat and all my friends call me pinplebat so i changed it to my current gamer tag.
  5. Il OLD SKOOL lI Win User

Changing this gamertag to a different one

yes change the old gamer tag to something different then change the profile you want to your old gamer tag..
  6. BiscuitFlyer7 Win User

changeing xbox live off my gamer profile

i have tried to change my gamer tag to the old one but says its already being used. and i see no where for me to switch tags only change it.
Thema:

1. I changed my old gamer tag for cod mw2. - Similar Threads - changed old gamer

2. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  3. I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one: so i recently changed my gamertag and it still showsbup as my old one. does anyone know how to change ot to my new one without my old one being on top? 0f8c79a9-24c8-4591-bf68-3fe6509d9289
  4. I payed 10 dollars to change my gamertag and it changed but it still says my old gamertag...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I payed 10 dollars to change my gamertag and it changed but it still says my old gamertag...: I payed 10 dollars to change my gamertag and it changed but it still says my old gamertag and my new one under it. Anyone know why? 0a23cf37-917f-487e-891f-dc412c572639
  5. I changed my username and my old name shows up in party chat, the new continues to show up...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my username and my old name shows up in party chat, the new continues to show up...: I am on xbox one s and yesterday i changed my name after 2 years. I did not use the classic custom gamertag option and after i changed it it updated it in all of my games but when i am in a party...
  6. How to change your old gaming tag name

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to change your old gaming tag name: How change back your old gamingtag name a0eed571-9922-4033-a945-d02be4d8e55a
  7. My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...: [img] The new and random email, from russia apparently. 0e4075e3-74f9-4196-babc-c87bdd7c0b97
  8. Long ago I paid to change my old gamer tag. When i sign on it shows my new gamer tag but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Long ago I paid to change my old gamer tag. When i sign on it shows my new gamer tag but...: Long ago I paid to change my old gamer tag. When i sign on it shows my new gamer tag but when I'm in the game in multiplayer it shows my old gamer tag. I need help fixing this for all to be the...
  9. I want my old gamer tag back Xbox support said to dig out my 360 to change it back I did...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want my old gamer tag back Xbox support said to dig out my 360 to change it back I did...: Xbox support told me to spend money and it would work. why did I listen? It doesn’t work and l am missing money. a37ac5fb-6910-40fe-97eb-96938976d571
  10. Changed gamer tag, but old one still showing above new one!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed gamer tag, but old one still showing above new one!: This is such a pet peeve of mine after spending $10 for changing my gamertag, not getting a refund, holy sh*t. This just bothers me. I want the old tag removed! 2d1c8a71-4404-4202-acf3-ce4862259f41