I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on

Discus and support I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm trying to have all my saved games that are saved onto the new account so I can continue playing 101201a2-98e0-4124-a2a7-d65698c4ade7 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by justin kerns, Nov 17, 2023.

1. justin kerns
    justin kerns Guest

I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on

I'm trying to have all my saved games that are saved onto the new account so I can continue playing

:)

justin kerns, Nov 17, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

May you kindly confirm the following details in order for me to assist you accordingly:
    1. You have games saved on the cloud from the Xbox 360 console.
    2. Where/when did you change the gamertag: On the Xbox 360 console or elsewhere?
    3. Is this a new account or you just changed the gamertag on the old account?
    4. Where are you trying to access your cloud saves currently?
  3. TextuaryInk4599 Win User

account no longer usable

OMG, this made it WORSE!

Now I can't even access my saved games!

The I deleted the profile and re-downloaded with my email and login, but instead of my old gamertag, it was the NEW gamertag that I created! All my saves were associated with my OLD gamertag. When I try to move my saves to the new profile, it says "this
    item can't be transferred between profiles". Are you serious???? At least before, I could play offline, now all my saves are gone!

Can't you just merge my old profile with my new one? Please help!
  4. goyanks135 Win User

Transfer saves to different account

So how do I get the first account to update to the new gamer tag? I don't need the saves to be transferred to a different gamertag. I just want to be able to sign in on my 360 and have access to the saves that I made before the gamertag change.
  5. Strange Brewtal Win User

Downloading Profile Problems

I'm getting error code 80151006. This happened when I changed my gamertag on my new 360. My old gamertag and profile downloaded just fine on the new console but now that I changed it I can't download it. I've also tried to download my profile with my new
    gamertag on my old console, it also will not download and I get the same error code.
  6. Minikan Win User

When I changed my gamertag my ea that was says it is still linked to my old gamertag.

I just changed my gamertag and the EA account says I still have it linked to my old gamertag. I haven't changed my Microsoft account at all only my gamertag. I can't get it back since to change your gamertag it has to be under 12 characters and my old gamertag is 14 characters.
Thema:

1. I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on - Similar Threads - changed old 360

2. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  3. I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one: so i recently changed my gamertag and it still showsbup as my old one. does anyone know how to change ot to my new one without my old one being on top? 0f8c79a9-24c8-4591-bf68-3fe6509d9289
  4. I payed 10 dollars to change my gamertag and it changed but it still says my old gamertag...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I payed 10 dollars to change my gamertag and it changed but it still says my old gamertag...: I payed 10 dollars to change my gamertag and it changed but it still says my old gamertag and my new one under it. Anyone know why? 0a23cf37-917f-487e-891f-dc412c572639
  5. I changed my username and my old name shows up in party chat, the new continues to show up...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my username and my old name shows up in party chat, the new continues to show up...: I am on xbox one s and yesterday i changed my name after 2 years. I did not use the classic custom gamertag option and after i changed it it updated it in all of my games but when i am in a party...
  6. How to change your old gaming tag name

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to change your old gaming tag name: How change back your old gamingtag name a0eed571-9922-4033-a945-d02be4d8e55a
  7. My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...: [img] The new and random email, from russia apparently. 0e4075e3-74f9-4196-babc-c87bdd7c0b97
  8. My old minecraft account was hacked and the email was changed, is it possible to get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old minecraft account was hacked and the email was changed, is it possible to get it back?: I have the receipt that I bought the game but when I try to sign in it says I need to buy it again 018d1269-7d0e-4d75-8fbb-4206fa7671b1
  9. I want my old gamer tag back Xbox support said to dig out my 360 to change it back I did...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want my old gamer tag back Xbox support said to dig out my 360 to change it back I did...: Xbox support told me to spend money and it would work. why did I listen? It doesn’t work and l am missing money. a37ac5fb-6910-40fe-97eb-96938976d571
  10. I wanna change my gamertag back to my old one which is MrWaffles9931 without using a 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I wanna change my gamertag back to my old one which is MrWaffles9931 without using a 360: I wanna change it back because of nostalgia of first getting my Xbox and it is special to me but it is one character longer and I really want it back I have tried talking to a agent but always...