I changed my gamertag but it didn't change on my profile.

Discus and support I changed my gamertag but it didn't change on my profile. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I changed my gamertag from Isk4182 to Fortfire304 and in my games, when I play them, it shows Fortfire304, which is correct. But when I go onto my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tiago_Coelho304, Jun 29, 2023.

1. I changed my gamertag but it didn't change on my profile.

So I changed my gamertag from Isk4182 to Fortfire304 and in my games, when I play them, it shows Fortfire304, which is correct. But when I go onto my xbox profile it still says Isk4182. Can anyone help me resolve this issue?

:)

Tiago_Coelho304, Jun 29, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sometimes you'll see both your new and old gamertag but that's normal for a while afterwards but if nothing has changed within that time you can contact support via https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and speak with an agent there.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Tiago_Coelho304, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your tag.

If you've just recently changed your gamertag then it can take up to seven business days for it to complete the change across all services.
  4. Tiago_Coelho304 Win User

Nope, unfortunately it didn't fix it.
  5. Tiago_Coelho304 Win User

Alright, thanks for the assistance, but what should I do if it doesn't complete the change across all services after more than seven business days?
  6. nazzy#1672 Win User

my gamertag was changed but i didn't change it

o ok i'll try that, thanks
Thema:

1. I changed my gamertag but it didn't change on my profile. - Similar Threads - changed gamertag didn't

2. How do i exit the "Change Xbox Gamertag"

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i exit the "Change Xbox Gamertag": i am stuck on the "Change Xbox Gamertag" and i cant leave it even if i go to "https://social.xbox.com/profile" and i would like to know how to leave the screen bbe80b5e-113f-4686-a882-7c9a530120c7
  3. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  4. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  5. My Xbox gamertag didn't change but I paid?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox gamertag didn't change but I paid?: Hi; question is in the title. I had my username but I really didn't like it. So I changed it for $9.99 and thought everything was good. But when I looked to see if it changed, I saw that it...
  6. Hiya can I change my gamertag for free this once as i didn't choose my it coz I've just...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hiya can I change my gamertag for free this once as i didn't choose my it coz I've just...: Hiya can I change my gamertag for free this once as i didn't choose it coz I've just only brought this account 4255addd-2661-4f2e-88ce-8eed063fdf7f
  7. I bought a gamertag change but my gamertag didn't change, so I bought another assuming I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a gamertag change but my gamertag didn't change, so I bought another assuming I...: I bought a gamertag change but my gamertag didn't change, so I bought another assuming I wasn't charged for the first but I was. How can I get a refund for one of them?...
  8. My Gamertag didn't change after paying to change it (still shows my old one on top of my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Gamertag didn't change after paying to change it (still shows my old one on top of my...: So I just paid to have my gamer tag changed but instead I got what seems like two different gamer tags on top of each other with my old one being on top and the new below. I want to get rid of the...
  9. Gamertag change didn't worked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag change didn't worked: Hi, I just tried to change my old gamertag with the free change but after confirming the change, my old gamertag was back (no change) and I do not have the free change anymore... Is it possible...
  10. I paid for the gamertag, but it didn't change.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for the gamertag, but it didn't change.: Hello, I paid the amount of 10 euros to change my gamertag, but it did not change. Order number: [mod removed] Acquisition date: Thursday, June 8, 2023 The email address of the account...