I changed my gamertag but did not notice the "customize" text for random number,help!

Discus and support I changed my gamertag but did not notice the "customize" text for random number,help! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi sorry for my bad english, I changed my gamertag for forza horizon 4 , but i did not notice the customize text in front of the name.I want to delete... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tadashidesu, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Tadashidesu
    Tadashidesu Guest

I changed my gamertag but did not notice the "customize" text for random number,help!

Hi sorry for my bad english,

I changed my gamertag for forza horizon 4 , but i did not notice the customize text in front of the name.I want to delete that number but i can't do it.I looked at forum for answers and ı only found rename option.Rename option wants 10 dollar but i don't want to change my name just delete numbers.

:)

Tadashidesu, Mar 14, 2021
  2. Tadashidesu Win User

i think it too but 10 dollar is 75 TL in here and it's too much for the name change...
  3. Smwutches Win User

Changing your gamertag again would be the only way to do so and you would have to pay in order to do so.
  4. Allebas Win User

Can I recover my old 360 account?

Hi, customer support can help if you font have the email. You can have the phone number on that account and they help verify if that person if the account holder. They will text the number along with asking a bunch of random questions relating to the
    account.
  5. OG Pooh Win User

Fuzzy Text Since Update

I've only noticed it with in-game text, and only with "on-the-fly" text, like subtitles, menus... Basically text that is subject to change. I tried switching the resolution down to 720p, but in all honesty, it not only didn't help, it actually seemed to
    occur more (though it's always kinda random).
  6. Klokkwork Win User

Need help changing gamertag

The free gamertag change happens only if you were given one of the random gamertags when you first create your account. From the looks of things, your gamertag is not a system-generated random name. Perhaps you made your account before Xbox began giving
    people random gamertags? As it is a custom name, the only way to change it will be through a paid gamertag change.
Thema:

1. I changed my gamertag but did not notice the "customize" text for random number,help! - Similar Threads - changed gamertag did

2. How do i exit the "Change Xbox Gamertag"

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i exit the "Change Xbox Gamertag": i am stuck on the "Change Xbox Gamertag" and i cant leave it even if i go to "https://social.xbox.com/profile" and i would like to know how to leave the screen bbe80b5e-113f-4686-a882-7c9a530120c7
  3. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  4. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  5. how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...

in XBoX on Windows
    how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...: is changing it abusive?? Is deciding that a change is wanted abusive? with all the sick pukes that stalk and live for and relish in watching, exploiting, stalking, harassing, what have you, an...
  6. I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one: so i recently changed my gamertag and it still showsbup as my old one. does anyone know how to change ot to my new one without my old one being on top? 0f8c79a9-24c8-4591-bf68-3fe6509d9289
  7. I have never changed my xbox gamertag before yet it is still making me pay. What do I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have never changed my xbox gamertag before yet it is still making me pay. What do I do?: It says I have to pay the fee but I have never changed my gamertag before. I made the account years ago and now I find it embarrassing. Please help! 19d4f6f5-9a48-4edd-b0a7-07059b450ea2
  8. How much does changing your gamertag in Australia cost?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much does changing your gamertag in Australia cost?: I want to change my gamertag but I don't know how much it costs for your second change in Australia. SOMEONE TELL ME 0b225e32-443d-4a51-ad8c-abaa00e386db
  9. I Purchased a Gamertag change and it did not change my tag to what I wanted, it remained...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Purchased a Gamertag change and it did not change my tag to what I wanted, it remained...: I simply purchased a service that was not provided correctly and would like my $13 back or for my name to change correctly to what I wanted. cbaa5c95-65fe-499c-a2ba-403eef43055f
  10. why did i get charged twice for a gamertag change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why did i get charged twice for a gamertag change?: as you can see there are two different order numbers for two different payments and the same charge for the same thing two different times a24b19b2-01ca-4c53-942d-a1dba0cfa474