i changed my fathers gamertag that was thirteen letters how do i change it back?

Discus and support i changed my fathers gamertag that was thirteen letters how do i change it back? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i tried to change my gamertag but accidently changed my fathers gamertag that was thirteen letters how do i change the gamertag back?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jamesTNT11, Jul 2, 2023.

1. jamesTNT11
    jamesTNT11 Guest

i changed my fathers gamertag that was thirteen letters how do i change it back?

i tried to change my gamertag but accidently changed my fathers gamertag that was thirteen letters how do i change the gamertag back?

:)

jamesTNT11, Jul 2, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

You need to go through the GT change process again and change it back
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

he wont be able to get the 13 characters back as 12 is the limit. you should know this unless you did not read the post.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

I would get ready for your dad being very very annoyed with you, you will not be able to go back to the 13 character name as 12 is now the limit, once changed you cannot go back to more than 12 characters.
  5. Skepticality Win User

Gamertag Character limit increase

My original gamertag was 15 letters long, I changed it to something shorter but if I wanted to change it back I wouldn’t be able
  6. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

CAN YOU Change my age on Roblox?

Hey there, Destiny Wolf

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

If you have set the age to under thirteen, you will not be able to change your age. If your age is older than thirteen, you will be able to change your age. More information on how to change your age on Roblox can be found here: How Do I Change My Age – Roblox Support

Hope this helps,

Nathan
Thema:

1. i changed my fathers gamertag that was thirteen letters how do i change it back? - Similar Threads - changed fathers gamertag

2. how to change. a refresh rate with no picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change. a refresh rate with no picture: i accidentally changed from 60Hz to 120Hz and i cannot go back to 60Hz due to no hdmi so i cannot see a menu what can i do 399100dd-554f-4769-a630-a3b8d12e327f
  3. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  4. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  5. how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?: i have an xbox one chat pad.. the best thing Microsoft ever made and then discontinued for some reason... in fact i now have 2 the old one was dropped on the 3.5mm socket with the mic in and has...
  6. Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.: I'm trying to play some OG Xbox games that have inverted controls by default, with no in-game option to reverse it, specifically Otogi. The Xbox controller app only allows for inversion of the Y...
  7. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  8. How do I change ipv4 to ipv6?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change ipv4 to ipv6?: I recently purchased the Xfinity WiFi now pass and can't seem to connect to the network even though I have full signal fb640be0-89eb-47e7-bb46-96d23555790c
  9. father email to sign in with my xbox profile. Can email change from his to mine. IS there...

in XBoX on Windows
    father email to sign in with my xbox profile. Can email change from his to mine. IS there...: I dont want imformation lost on either end my father email to sign in with my xbox profile. Can email change from his to mine. IS there a way to unbind the email from my xbox ac to change it to...
  10. Changing the main email on Xbox account that belonged to my father who has passed away

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing the main email on Xbox account that belonged to my father who has passed away: I was wondering if it is possible to change the email that my Xbox account is under. I have had the account for over a decade and have more games purchased on it than I can remember. The email had...