I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer.

Discus and support I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I finally managed to create an adult account that could add my main to a family group and change my account's settings. But when I did and opened... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ivory aerum, Nov 10, 2023.

1. ivory aerum
    ivory aerum Guest

I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer.

I finally managed to create an adult account that could add my main to a family group and change my account's settings. But when I did and opened Minecraft Java again, multiplayer is still disabled. I've tried it multiple times and nothing changes.

I've seen a few posts of the same question and they all seem to have answers for Windows and Xbox. I play in a MacBook. Does anyone know what else I can do?

:)

ivory aerum, Nov 10, 2023
  2. Renatodibi Win User

Hi Ivory.

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

We provide support for Xbox and PC, indeed. Regarding issues with iOS, honestly, I wouldn't be able to help. The only thing I would advise is to contact the official Minecraft support at https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us

Anyway there are many knowledgeable users active on the forum and I hope that someone else can offer further insight on your issue.

Kind regards
    Renato
  3. alpha leader342 Win User

Why can't I play multiplayer games?

Those have all been set. As I stated in the original post, I have never changed any settings on my Xbox profile. I've had Xbox for over 10 years, and I've had this email address and account for about 10 years. I have never once changed it settings and I don't understand why I can't access online multiplayer. Yesterday morning I was able to access it, and then last night I got on to switch my payment process and then next thing I know I'm not allowed to access online anymore. None of those settings were ever changed on my account, they are all set to allow me to play online. So I'm still at a loss as to why I can't access online
  4. NStorey Win User

Can't access Minecraft online multiplayer

I've checked and for both of my xbox accounts, all of the options are set to allow, but for some reason, I still can't use multiplayer. I've quadruple checked all my settings, and my internet is perfectly fine.
  5. Grampy N 1 Win User

Minecraft problem with multiplayer - parental control?

I have the same problem on my Grand-daughter's account. Her settings are correct to allow Multiplayer on xbox.com. I can play Multiplayer but she can't.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft

To be able to play multiplayer you will need to change the setting for multiplayer to allow. It can be found under Online & Privacy settings.

If the account is a child account then a parent account will need to change these settings as mentioned.
Thema:

1. I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer. - Similar Threads - changed account's settings

2. I have my account set as an adult account, but I still can’t change my profile picture to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have my account set as an adult account, but I still can’t change my profile picture to a...: All of my stuff says I am a adult account and it still doesn’t work. be22e80e-a1e9-43cc-ad87-73a68f02c76f
  3. How can i change my privacy setting from a teen account?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can i change my privacy setting from a teen account?: I am on a playstation five but i have just installed a xbox owned game (sea of thieves) i wanted to talk to people in game but i cant hear anyone and no one can hear me i am using my old microsoft...
  4. I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change...: I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change my safety settings to allow Multiplayer? aac85b88-851a-425c-8210-36a834a62284
  5. I changed my microsoft account settings but minecraft multiplayer still doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed my microsoft account settings but minecraft multiplayer still doesnt work: I can't play minecraft multiplayer even after enabling my microsoft account settings. I can't find the NAT settings in my xbox app, so i don't know if there is any error messages. I downloaded the...
  6. I changed my microsoft account settings but minecraft multiplayer still doesnt work

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my microsoft account settings but minecraft multiplayer still doesnt work: I can't play minecraft multiplayer even after enabling my microsoft account settings. I'm 14 and i do have a family group. My dad enabled everything in the microsoft account settings but still...
  7. Unable to save changes when setting account as my home xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to save changes when setting account as my home xbox: [img] Been game sharing with a friend for years and have set his account as my home Xbox several times throughout those years from doing factory resets or getting a new Xbox. Had to factory...
  8. I can't change Xbox privacy settings from an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change Xbox privacy settings from an adult account: I have this old account that I played on when I was a kid and the Xbox privacy settings are locked I tried to change them from an adult account but I still can't access changing the other...
  9. How to change minecraft account settings to multi-player/join servers

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change minecraft account settings to multi-player/join servers: HELP!!!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUT FOR MONTHS 0cb17e49-c515-415c-abdf-87b6df45fa63
  10. How to enable multiplayer in Minecraft after account settings have been changed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to enable multiplayer in Minecraft after account settings have been changed?: I wanted to play Minecraft after a few years of not playing and like a year after migrating my Mojang account to my Microsoft account. When creating my account I wasn't yet old enough to change my...