I catch modders I want to be a moderator but how to be part of your team I am 16

Discus and support I catch modders I want to be a moderator but how to be part of your team I am 16 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to be a moderator of your team for modders pls ik what I am doing I am a good modder catcher f9c4258a-c9df-4993-8e7a-6e77ab6105ba Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by XCopsZoneModsX, Aug 5, 2018.

1. I catch modders I want to be a moderator but how to be part of your team I am 16

I want to be a moderator of your team for modders pls ik what I am doing I am a good modder catcher

:)

XCopsZoneModsX, Aug 5, 2018
  2. Moderator's

Hello, I really want to become an Xbox Live moderator, In most games I play I find so many modders and cheaters and it really makes me sick and I want to get them off xbox live. I also want to be a moderator because Ive reported, submitted player review's,
    and called in, but nothing seems to happen to them. So if anyone know's how I can become A moderator please let me know, the modding and cheating has to stop ASAP!

THE MODIFIER OG, Aug 5, 2018
  3. alphajeam
    alphajeam Guest
    I want to be part of the xbox preview program but i was told that i have to be invited. :-(

HI !

I'm new around here I catch modders I want to be a moderator but how to be part of your team I am 16 :) !

Ok I want to be part of the xbox preview program but i was told that i have to be invited. :-(..

Would someone be so gently to send me an invitation !?? my profile name is

Thanks for any help !!

alphajeam, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

I catch modders I want to be a moderator but how to be part of your team I am 16

The enforcement team is like any other job. You would have to see if Microsoft is hiring, send in a resume, and interview. And you have live in Redmond, WA.

As long as you file complaints on them, the enforcement team will investigate them.

Smwutches, Aug 5, 2018
  5. I mean like a person that catch modders online then get them offline

XCopsZoneModsX, Aug 6, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    That is the enforcement team.

Smwutches, Aug 6, 2018
  7. ik I am asking can I be part of enforcement at 16 because I catch theses modders just in a snap of a finger

8. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

I doubt it. Usually with jobs like that you'd have to be 18 at least.

Smwutches, Aug 6, 2018
  9. Just asking if you can ask can I be a part of enforcement team but be at my house catching modders

10. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    No. It is a regular job. You would have to be in Redmond, WA to be able to work in their offices.

Smwutches, Aug 6, 2018
  11. welp can I be some kinda rank in the forums like staff or a member

12. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    You can only have a rank like that if you actually work for Microsoft. Once you're 17 you can sign up for the Ambassador program to help out. But you don't have to have a ranking to help out.

Smwutches, Nov 5, 2018
  13. Smwutches Win User

That is the enforcement team.
  14. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team is like any other job. You would have to see if Microsoft is hiring, send in a resume, and interview. And you have live in Redmond, WA.

As long as you file complaints on them, the enforcement team will investigate them.
  15. XCopsZoneModsX Win User

I mean like a person that catch modders online then get them offline
  16. Smwutches Win User

You can only have a rank like that if you actually work for Microsoft. Once you're 17 you can sign up for the Ambassador program to help out. But you don't have to have a ranking to help out.
  17. Smwutches Win User

I doubt it. Usually with jobs like that you'd have to be 18 at least.
Thema:

1. I catch modders I want to be a moderator but how to be part of your team I am 16 - Similar Threads - catch modders moderator

2. Section of Screen plays catch up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Section of Screen plays catch up: Hi there when in the main menu or playing a game in the top right corner of the screen a section like a jigsaw seems to play catch up what ever direction I move . It also does it on racing games...
  3. Sick of these 4 gamertags messing and cheating on mw2 get some people on there to catch...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Sick of these 4 gamertags messing and cheating on mw2 get some people on there to catch...: uWhy are there so many people on mw2 cheating there ddos people freezing there internet i pay good money for games and live and my kids are getting kicked offline hacked deranked by all kimds of...
  4. My achievement "prize catch" in watch dogs 2 was bugged. What can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My achievement "prize catch" in watch dogs 2 was bugged. What can I do?: Achievement "prize catch" watch dogs 2 bugged 7af60c62-0331-4f95-b978-166e27aa3854
  5. The Catch Carp and Coarse multiplayer is not working in xbox game pass for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Catch Carp and Coarse multiplayer is not working in xbox game pass for PC: To any xbox certified expert gamers or whatever you guys are called, there is NOTHING wrong with my internet connection nor my pc, so avoid copy pasting a generic xbox support link. Me and a...
  6. The Catch Carp and Coarse Game Pass PC - Online does not work. Failed to Create a Session...

in XBoX on Windows
    The Catch Carp and Coarse Game Pass PC - Online does not work. Failed to Create a Session...: Hi lovely people, The Catch Carp and Coarse has just been added to Game Pass Ultimate but unfortunately the online does not seem to work for me on PC. It says ''Failed to Create a Session/Xbox...
  7. Account Recovery - A Frustrating Catch 22

in XboX Insiders
    Account Recovery - A Frustrating Catch 22: Account Recovery - A Frustrating Catch 22 I tried to login to my personal Xbox/MS account while traveling in Europe. It went into full security freakout and locked down the account. This was made...
  8. What's the catch with Device Control? Can't get any of my devices to work with it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's the catch with Device Control? Can't get any of my devices to work with it.: Is there an additional piece of kit you need (Kinect or something)? Does the Xbox need line of sight to reach my devices? Is there a definitive list of remote codes online anywhere? I have my...
  9. Battlefield 5 year one catch up dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 year one catch up dlc: I spent 24.99 for this and its not working . ive tried contacting Microsoft but to no avail . someone please help b36b2507-ce2f-40b7-b41b-2dd242b90ecf
  10. Jogo não pega (Game does not catch)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jogo não pega (Game does not catch): Eu comprei um jogo re4 mídia digital na loja, baixei e não quis abrir, em seguida excluí e tentei dnv e não quer fazer download, dar que é impossível fazer download.....eu estava usando pen driver...