I can't view pictures that were sent in the Xbox App!

Discus and support I can't view pictures that were sent in the Xbox App! in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello, someone sent me a photo from about a year ago, via Xbox App, and I came back to it just now (for memories). I found the picture that I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by elijahaeg, Aug 4, 2023.

1. elijahaeg
    elijahaeg Guest

Hello, someone sent me a photo from about a year ago, via Xbox App, and I came back to it just now (for memories). I found the picture that I was looking for, but alas, it says "Sorry we could not load this item." The sender did not delete the picture themselves, I think it has something to do with my side.

That picture holds a lot of memories, and I want to look back to it. This also happens with other pictures that were sent prior to the picture aforementioned. But, to my surprise, this does not apply to newly sent ones, as I can still view them. It's sad that I can't view the others anymore. I hope to at least take a look at it for the last time. Man, how I wish to see those back.

:)

elijahaeg, Aug 4, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: