I can’t verify my main Microsoft account

Discus and support I can’t verify my main Microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been locked out of my @live account for 3 for suspicious behavior. I’ve tried verifying my profile 6 different times in the past 3 days with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Russell Dixon, Oct 4, 2023.

1. I can’t verify my main Microsoft account

I have been locked out of my @live account for 3 for suspicious behavior. I’ve tried verifying my profile 6 different times in the past 3 days with the information on the account but I keep getting the same email saying “sorry that’s not enough information to prove this is your account” can someone please help me. I’m begging. I’ve gotten so much time put into that account and not to mention the amount of money I’ve spent on it.

:)

Russell Dixon, Oct 4, 2023
  2. Russell Dixon Win User

That account literally has half my life in it. Please help me find a way to get it back. Please.
  3. Russell Dixon Win User

Also I’ve used the same device every time in the same location I’ve always used them. I want my stuff that I paid for back in my possession.
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I would love to help you today.

Account recovery is only done by the system. There is no support that can assist you with that besides leading you to the same steps that you have already taken. You can try complete the form using a device you have previously used to sign in to your account and in a location where you commonly use that device and we will recognize it, such as your home or office.

It is recommended that you first go to the Help with the Microsoft Account Recovery Form at: https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ccount-recovery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3- dc8113b20c42 before filling out the form.

When you are ready, you can fill out the form at: https://account.live.com/acsr.

If you're still unable to recover your account using the form, your account may be lost forever.
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Russell Dixon,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We know how important it is for you to access your Microsoft account. We would like to inform you at the beginning that Microsoft account recovery is managed by a completely automated server, and we do not have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity. For now, please allow me to do the best I can in helping you with the process.

Since you have mentioned your account was locked and you were trying to recover it with the form. Can we confirm the exact error message you get when you attempt to sign into your account through this link: Microsoft account | Home.

Account recovery form is effective for those who forgotten their account password. If you were getting an account lock error message, you should be trying the resolution from this link: Account has been locked - Microsoft Support

We look forward for your reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. I can’t verify my main Microsoft account - Similar Threads - can’t verify main

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  4. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  5. Can’t sign in to game pass on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign in to game pass on pc: I just downloaded the game pass app and when I try to sign in it says “Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)” before I even get the chance to put my information in. I wait...
  6. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  7. Can’t join Xbox parties!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t join Xbox parties!: When I join a party on Xbox it tells me that all of the people in the party are disconnected and then it changes it so that it says my profile is connecting after a little bit then tells me that...
  8. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  9. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  10. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f