I can't use XBOX LIVE CODE to active the service, it's always says something wrong !!!!!!

Discus and support I can't use XBOX LIVE CODE to active the service, it's always says something wrong !!!!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't use XBOX LIVE CODE to active the service, it's always says something wrong , I try to buy two Codes but none of them can be used! why ? My live... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UpmostOrchid721, Dec 19, 2016.

1. I can't use XBOX LIVE CODE to active the service, it's always says something wrong !!!!!!

I can't use XBOX LIVE CODE to active the service, it's always says something wrong , I try to buy two Codes but none of them can be used! why ? My live service will be end tomorrow!

:)

UpmostOrchid721, Dec 19, 2016
  2. i can't redeem a code for xbox live

i can't redeem a code for xbox live, it says something went wrong and gives a code that not exists

thecrusher65783, Dec 19, 2016
  3. Updating console not working

My xbox has a 3.5 Gb update and when I want update it, it says hat there's something wrong with Xbox live services I can't update my console.

Galaxy Burger, Dec 19, 2016
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

I can't use XBOX LIVE CODE to active the service, it's always says something wrong !!!!!!

Hey there -

Sorry to hear about that. Are you trying to redeem the codes via your console or via the website? Could you be sure to try both options? Also take a look at the

prepaid code error
    page and try all the steps there. If you're getting a specific error message or code (XBOS-0000 or 0x00000000) can you provide that to us so we can look into it?

Keep us posted!

Miss Bijoux, Dec 20, 2016
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey there -

Sorry to hear about that. Are you trying to redeem the codes via your console or via the website? Could you be sure to try both options? Also take a look at the

prepaid code error
    page and try all the steps there. If you're getting a specific error message or code (XBOS-0000 or 0x00000000) can you provide that to us so we can look into it?

Keep us posted!
  6. ShadowDashG Win User

Error: XBOS1005

Bought 1 year gold live with Xbox One, titanfall edition. Titanfall activated without any problems, but can't activate Gold Live already for 5 days. Always - something went wrong
  7. Rjbarjay Win User

Problem redeming code

Still no answer?! I have 2 redeem codes with me for xbox live and it keeps on saying that something is wrong.

I keep on buying cards but can't use them!!!
  8. stevenp2016 Win User

Gears of war 1 and 3 codes don't work

Yeah,I'm having the same problem,the codes for gow 2,3 and judgement work fine but the code for how 1 keeps saying something went wrong and a code saying xbos-4000 support sent kechere as they say the code is active and can't figure out what's wrong
  9. YANG--- Win User

I want to get back the 12-month Xbox Live Gold

I can't get in touch with the customer service, and the message "something went wrong on our end. we're working on it" is always displayed。

The XGP service has expired, but it still doesn't show that I have subscribed to Xbox LIVE gold
Thema:

1. I can't use XBOX LIVE CODE to active the service, it's always says something wrong !!!!!! - Similar Threads - can't LIVE CODE

2. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, code 80151911

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, code 80151911: Can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 3e067eef-f17d-452c-b236-e24ecf004ee6
  3. Error Code 0x80070520: Can't log in to xbox live on any of my pc games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x80070520: Can't log in to xbox live on any of my pc games.: Every time I attempt to play a game through xbox, I get error code 0x80070520. This only happens with games, I have no issues logging into the xbox app itself. I have already tried the following:...
  4. I can't sign into Xbox live (error code-0x70070520

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into Xbox live (error code-0x70070520: So, I've already posted about my problem with microsoft flight simulator, basically the main problem right now is that I can NOT sign into my Xbox live account whenever I launch a game, the same...
  5. Xbox live pc I can't sig in error code is 0x80048888

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live pc I can't sig in error code is 0x80048888: Hellow Who can help me to resolt this problema i find information about this but is doesn't work so,if some one can help me I Will be grateful.and I have window 11 Thanks [img]...
  6. I have a problem I can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 games error code 8015180E

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem I can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 games error code 8015180E: When I want to play Xbox 360 games, I cannot connect to Xbox live. I faced the problem for a long time. I tried to format my device, but it did not work. cfaba198-ae81-43c5-a845-bde9beae00d8
  7. Can't connect to Xbox live 360 error code 8015190E

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't connect to Xbox live 360 error code 8015190E: Can't connect to Xbox live 360 getting error code 8015190E? Have every connection needed except Xbox live. 7fbd084a-fca9-4d41-8f58-ae7c2cf8cd12
  8. Can't sign into Xbox live on Xbox360. Error code 80151103

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into Xbox live on Xbox360. Error code 80151103: Can't sign into Xbox live account on xbox360 kept getting error code 80151103. Tried resetting password. Same error. Tried clear system cashe and restart. Same error. Deleted profile from 360 and...
  9. Final Fantasy 12 Zodiac Age Can't log into Xbox live error code 0x89235107

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy 12 Zodiac Age Can't log into Xbox live error code 0x89235107: I have been trying multiple different ways to try and fix this, but none of them have seemed to fix my problem. I launch the game and press space to open the xbox small window and it turns white...
  10. Не могу активировать код Xbox Live Gold|Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не могу активировать код Xbox Live Gold|Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold code: Не активируется карта оплаты Xbox Live Gold "К сожалению, произошла непредвиденная ошибка. Сведения о ней зафиксированы, мы постараемся выяснить еЁ причину. Попробуйте активировать свой код ещЁ...