i cant use voice chat

Discus and support i cant use voice chat in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my mic and kenect wont work for voice chat. i used it last night then when i turned on my xbox this morning and went into a party i could hear people... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by joshcarter84, Jan 24, 2014.

1. joshcarter84
    joshcarter84 Guest

i cant use voice chat

my mic and kenect wont work for voice chat. i used it last night then when i turned on my xbox this morning and went into a party i could hear people in the party but they couldnt hear me. i tried my kenect as a mic to but it didnt work but the kenect worked
    for the voice command. i tried different controllers and unplugging and plugging my mic back in.

:)

joshcarter84, Jan 24, 2014
  2. Dec3D
    Dec3D Guest
    people trying to get account info

Don't worry they will get console banned its in the terms of use they cant do anything they will be the ones getting banned report them for voice chat or in game voice

Dec3D, Jan 24, 2014
  3. StrappedShae
    StrappedShae Guest
    kinect (xbox one)

i can use my kinect for voice commands but during games i cant use it for chat. i have activated it, troubleshooted, rest the console and still nothing. anyone got a idea

StrappedShae, Jan 24, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

i cant use voice chat