I cant use vc on microsoft store version of roblox

Discus and support I cant use vc on microsoft store version of roblox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; HI, when i try to play roblox on micorosft store when i try to use vc it doesnt work, the feature is enabled but when i enter a game it doesnt work.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Elia Coco, Aug 5, 2023.

1. Elia Coco
    Elia Coco Guest

HI, when i try to play roblox on micorosft store when i try to use vc it doesnt work, the feature is enabled but when i enter a game it doesnt work. what do i do?

:)

Elia Coco, Aug 5, 2023
  2. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Hi Elia,

I’m Anirban and I’ll be happy to help you.

Try to remove your account and connect to a different network like a mobile hotspot and connect start the game by connecting again.

Kind regards
  3. Meiraaah Win User

No vc in store version of roblox

omg that sucks, thanks for informing us though
  4. DeniqL Win User

No vc in store version of roblox

Hi!I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here.

Roblox chat was disabled back when the rating was changed to E for everyone due to Microsoft policy. It is now rated for teens but this feature remains disabled.

Unfortunately there are no official statements made by Xbox nor Roblox so we as a community really don't know what is going on
  5. Frazix Win User

Hello i need help with roblox installer

Hello,

Im still using the Microsoft version of roblox and yes it works but as a game developer i cant use roblox studio on the microsoft roblox edition...to this day its still problem
  6. FYGO:) Win User

Roblox problem

No i didn't its because the roblox is the microsoft store version
Thema:

1. I cant use vc on microsoft store version of roblox - Similar Threads - cant microsoft store

2. i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet"

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet": i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" and ive been trying anything and everytime i go into settings on microsoft store my whole microsoft crashes...
  3. Cant Find Xbox Identity Provider On Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Find Xbox Identity Provider On Microsoft Store: Cant find Xbox Identity Provider on the Microsoft Store 3517525c-0421-4c95-97b4-d7f589c46b22
  4. windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and...: windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and forza horizon 4 beacuse its write for me that "you may not proceed without being signed in to a profile"...
  5. why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?: i tried and Microsoft and it said not available separately but still didnt let me buy it or download it and when i tried xbox.com 2 just showed the demo but not the price or the game price to buy...
  6. why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?: why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop? 39b0e822-fa54-4a0f-bc08-70f54e57bd9a
  7. Cant log into Microsoft account for the store and xbox app on multiple devices

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log into Microsoft account for the store and xbox app on multiple devices: I keep on getting the just a moment screen after logging in, then it just disappears to a blank page. I tried on a different device and still the same result. I was able to log into someone else`s...
  8. Cant update in microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant update in microsoft store: I started roblox , when i started roblox it said it needs an update , "click on update" and when i clicked it , it redirected me to microsoft store , in microsoft store I couldnt see an update...
  9. error 0x8000000d, cant sign in to xbox app or microsoft store app

in XBoX Accessibility
    error 0x8000000d, cant sign in to xbox app or microsoft store app: I found this thread but nothing from it worked. 9d02e12d-4133-4d3d-b653-7d5b4d929dc6
  10. Xbox app crashes on startup, and cant open game pages on microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app crashes on startup, and cant open game pages on microsoft store: Hello! I've had this problem for 3 days now, when I try to open a games page on the Microsoft Store it crashes, the Xbox app also crashes when I try to launch it Here are the Crash error that i...