I can't use Upload Studio at all - post system update

Discus and support I can't use Upload Studio at all - post system update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It hangs at 50% for a while, then gives me error code (0x80040206) with "Please Try Again," message. I don't know why. It worked fine the morning... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Doc Rivers, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Doc Rivers
    Doc Rivers Guest

It hangs at 50% for a while, then gives me error code (0x80040206) with "Please Try Again," message. I don't know why. It worked fine the morning BEFORE the update. Now it doesn't work. Error code (0x80040206) doesn't warrant any results. My NAT is Open.
    I've reinstalled the app, many times. I've removed my profile and re-added it. HELP

:)

Doc Rivers, Feb 16, 2014
  2. Liasos
    Liasos Guest
    Unable to save clips in Upload.

Same problem the Upload Studio is not working at all at the moment. I can't save or upload clips.

Liasos, Feb 16, 2014
  3. B FIFE22
    B FIFE22 Guest
    Try a different clip error (0x80040212)

After downloading the Upload Studio update today, I can edit and successfully upload the clips I wasn't able to earlier. I still can't play them in Upload, but after they are edited and uploaded from Studio, the edited ones will play

Thankfully I didn't lose all of these clips for good

B FIFE22, Feb 16, 2014
  4. sn2006gy
    sn2006gy Guest

Hey Doc Rivers,

Have you tried the clean boot? Hold finger on power button for 10 seconds, let power off all the way. Wait 30 seconds, power on and try again.

Also, are you able to use the SkyDrive app to navigate and view prior upload studio content or anything in skydrive or does it give an error as well?

I saw this issue reported back at launch with some child accounts. One thing you may want to do is also try and login to skydrive.com via web browser and make sure that you can access all your content from your pc/tablet too - just to see that its working
    fine.

sn2006gy, Feb 18, 2014
  5. sn2006gy Win User

Hey Doc Rivers,

Have you tried the clean boot? Hold finger on power button for 10 seconds, let power off all the way. Wait 30 seconds, power on and try again.

Also, are you able to use the SkyDrive app to navigate and view prior upload studio content or anything in skydrive or does it give an error as well?

I saw this issue reported back at launch with some child accounts. One thing you may want to do is also try and login to skydrive.com via web browser and make sure that you can access all your content from your pc/tablet too - just to see that its working
    fine.
  6. B FIFE22 Win User

After downloading the Upload Studio update today, I can edit and successfully upload the clips I wasn't able to earlier. I still can't play them in Upload, but after they are edited and uploaded from Studio, the edited ones will play

Thankfully I didn't lose all of these clips for good
  7. Liasos Win User

Unable to save clips in Upload.

Same problem the Upload Studio is not working at all at the moment. I can't save or upload clips.
  8. Flymonkey102 Win User

App's or features you tried or came back to that amazed you

I get mad about the Upload Studio had slow updates but then I remember I can't trim clips at on the PS4.
  9. MIXT3R Win User

Same for me, clips that I recorded before the update, I am able to edit in Upload Studio. Clips recorded after the update I can't. And the most recent clips aren't even viewable.
Thema:

1. I can't use Upload Studio at all - post system update - Similar Threads - can't Upload Studio

2. Can't upload captures to OneDrive from the Xbox network

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't upload captures to OneDrive from the Xbox network: Help, I'm afraid I will lose my xbox captures since I can't upload them. I used the Microsoft 365 free trial thinking I didn't have enough space just to be met with the same error message "Failed...
  3. I can't add clip in upload studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't add clip in upload studio: Has anyone come across this problem with upload studio? When I clic add clip it only adds a 1 second blank video. I have an original xbox one. Everything seems to be updated. I even tried to...
  4. Can't upload videos through Upload Studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't upload videos through Upload Studio: [img] No problem occured when uploading pictures. In addition, I closed the auto-upload in DVR settings. Don't know if this is related to the problem. And I don't have Xbox Gold subscription....
  5. Can't add clip to upload studio.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't add clip to upload studio.: I recently pieced together a bunch of clips and uploaded it with the intent of adding music. After I uploaded the base video to my Xbox and live, it won't let me add the clip back to upload...
  6. I can't record voice overs on upload studio.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't record voice overs on upload studio.: When I try to record a voice over it won't show I'm even talking and it's not recording the voice over. I've had this problem for a week and it's making me mad. I know it is not my headset...
  7. Upload Studio can't access some of my clips, what do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio can't access some of my clips, what do I do?: A few days ago I went through a bunch of clips on my Xbox DVR and trimmed them down with Upload studio. All I really did was make the videos shorter. After doing this, I deleted most of the...
  8. Can't retrieve captures in Upload Studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't retrieve captures in Upload Studio: Whenever I try to retrieve game clip captures in the Upload Studio app, it fails to do so roughly 95% of the time, either giving me various error messages or simply crashing the app altogether....
  9. Can't Share Clips Edited In Upload Studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Share Clips Edited In Upload Studio: So I'm having an issue where I can't share clips after they have been edited in Upload Studio. If the clip is auto-recorded, I recorded it via Game DVR, or if it was edited in an older version of...
  10. Can't use in upload studio, voice recorder

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use in upload studio, voice recorder: I am in the upload studio and when I get intro create your own I put my clip in, and when I try to use the voice recorder all it does is 3 2 1 really fast then silence then it crashes please help!...