I can't use the microsoft rewards on my console. Is it not available for Turkey ?

Discus and support I can't use the microsoft rewards on my console. Is it not available for Turkey ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft rewards were available on 3rd August for Turkey I guess. I am using it on my computer but when I try to open the app on xbox it says not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Enes Taştan, Oct 27, 2022.

1. Enes Taştan
    Enes Taştan Guest

I can't use the microsoft rewards on my console. Is it not available for Turkey ?

Microsoft rewards were available on 3rd August for Turkey I guess. I am using it on my computer but when I try to open the app on xbox it says not available on your country. I uninstall the app but I cant download either right now. It is actually not working on console for Turkey ?

:)

Enes Taştan, Oct 27, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Enes, I believe this is happening in the new territories that Rewards has entered, so we can see it is only possible to use Rewards through the PC browser.

As countries have been added recently, they should gradually add services and partnerships with local companies.
  3. Enes Tastan Win User

I am looking forward to use it in Console.

Have a great day !
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Alternate ways to pay for Xbox Live.

Or sign up & use Microsoft Rewards if it's available in your region.I can't remember the last time i paid for my gold/ultimate sub thanks to rewards.
  5. Sodangidni Win User

when i try to purchase anything i get an error saying i need to change my region but im in the right region and im also using account balance

Hi, Pepinios.

I want to let you know that using VPNs or bypassing any kind of geographical restrictions to get content for cheaper or not available in your country is against Microsoft terms & conditions.

Your Microsoft account could be banned for this.

Besides that, in order to purchase a content in a specific marketplace and despite being physically located in that country, you need to use a backup payment method billed and issued in the same country.

For example, if your Microsoft account region is Turkey, to purchase in the Turkey marketplace you need a card from a bank in Turkey. Please be aware that cards from other countries, even with international use enabled, will not be accepted.

So, the message you see about changing the store region appears because:

A. The card used is not from Turkey.

B. Your Microsoft account region is not set in Turkey.

C. You're not physically located in Turkey.

D. All of the above.

Subscriptions always require a backup payment method, even if you want to pay with Microsoft balance.
  6. VIVEK VARDHAN2 Win User

Have unable to purchase games using microsoft balance

I live at turkey. My microsoft account and xbox region is set to turkey
Thema:

1. I can't use the microsoft rewards on my console. Is it not available for Turkey ? - Similar Threads - can't microsoft rewards

2. Why can't i access my Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't i access my Microsoft Rewards?: So, everytime i try to access Microsoft rewards on my XBOX ONE, it just tells me: ''Service Unavailable. Please try again.'' So, what am I supposed to do now? I've tried to access it for days now...
  3. I can't open Microsoft rewards. When i open is it says "update your consoles location" I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't open Microsoft rewards. When i open is it says "update your consoles location" I...: Does anyone know how to fix this? 5f94e2b6-e4f9-4b45-b2b5-d6ef64bdf2a6
  4. I can't access Microsoft rewards beacouse my region

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access Microsoft rewards beacouse my region: When I enter the app it says to change to currently region.Im from Republica Moldova and I can't change region because Xbox doesn't support that region.I can't even buy games officially from...
  5. Can't turn in my Microsoft quests and collect the reward points on my Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't turn in my Microsoft quests and collect the reward points on my Xbox: Every time I launch the Microsoft rewards app to turn in my quests a menu pops up telling me to update my console's location, I have the correct location on my console and I am not using a vpn or...
  6. Microsoft rewards on Xbox can't be opened

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards on Xbox can't be opened: When I try to open this app on my Xbox one console it never opens and it says this: "Service is unavailable. Please try again." Am I alone with this problem or not? And how do I fix it if it is...
  7. Can't install microsoft rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't install microsoft rewards: Hi i recently started doing that microsoft rewards thing and i wanted to transfer some xbox points i got while playing to microsoft rewards xbox app but the app wasnt starting and only solution i...
  8. So i can't see robux reward anymore on my microsoft redeem tab

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i can't see robux reward anymore on my microsoft redeem tab: I'm a big roblox fan and on wednesday i redeem the 100 robux rewards by my ms reward point and the next day i don't see robux reward on the redeem tab anymore, i tried to find it on my phone but...
  9. Can't get help regarding not recieveing microsoft reward points, support is no help. What...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't get help regarding not recieveing microsoft reward points, support is no help. What...: I have had an issue for 4 months now where when I complete the microsoft weekly rewards on xbox I NEVER get the 100 points for completing all 3 challenges. I contacted support many times and they...
  10. Can't find the May 10k Reward Point quest on Xbox's Microsoft Reward app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find the May 10k Reward Point quest on Xbox's Microsoft Reward app: I heard from TrueAchievements and from friends that it was live May 11th and I couldn't see it so I wasted 12k points on 1 month of Game Pass Ultimate and I still don't see it. The Featured only...