I can’t use my Xbox account for call of duty black ops 2 (back compat) and since my...

Discus and support I can’t use my Xbox account for call of duty black ops 2 (back compat) and since my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just purchased cod bo2 from the backwards compatibility list of games and I tried to play multiplayer and it said I was disconnected from Xbox live... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Casey O'Sullivan, Jul 19, 2023.

1. I can’t use my Xbox account for call of duty black ops 2 (back compat) and since my...

I just purchased cod bo2 from the backwards compatibility list of games and I tried to play multiplayer and it said I was disconnected from Xbox live (I haven’t played it before nor owned an Xbox 360) I follow the steps on here someone suggested and deleted my account on the game and tried signing in again but since there was a 16 character password limit on Xbox 360 and mine is longer I can’t sign in, I also have 2 step verification set up on my account too and if I click cannot access my account it closes the game

I just want to play

:)

Casey O'Sullivan, Jul 19, 2023
  2. Pandasaur cx Win User

Xbox preview program

To my knowledge "Call of Duty: Black Op 2" hasn't been made backwards compatible, even to Preview members.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

HElp

Hi,

Sorry, Call of Duty Modern Warfare isn't compatible yet on the Xbox One. It maybe in the future though. The following Call of Duty titles are supported:

[*]Call of Duty® 2
    [*]Call of Duty® 3
    [*]Call of Duty®: Black Ops
    [*]Call of Duty®: Black Ops II
    [*]Call of Duty®: Ghosts
    [*]Call of Duty®: World at War

To see the full backwards compatible list, please
    click here.
  4. chuckrcheese Win User

Black Ops II on Xbox One question

3. Does my DLC from Call of Duty games
    transfer to Xbox One?

Call of Duty 2

No, DLC compatibility is not part of the backward compatibility program for Call of Duty 2. DLC content previously purchased on Xbox 360 is not available to play on Xbox One.

Call of Duty: Black Ops and Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Yes, DLC content previously purchased on Xbox 360 is available to play on Xbox One.

Hope that helps
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox preview program

6. xxW0LFxx TFD Win User

MW3 or BlackOps2

I felt that Black Ops was the best Call of Duty since Call of Duty 2 and the original Modern Warare, so if I was choosing I'd likely go with Black Ops II.
Thema:

I can’t use my Xbox account for call of duty black ops 2 (back compat) and since my...

1. I can’t use my Xbox account for call of duty black ops 2 (back compat) and since my... - Similar Threads - can’t account call

2. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  3. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  4. I have my account set as an adult account, but I still can’t change my profile picture to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have my account set as an adult account, but I still can’t change my profile picture to a...: All of my stuff says I am a adult account and it still doesn’t work. be22e80e-a1e9-43cc-ad87-73a68f02c76f
  5. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  6. I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...: My keyboard and mouse are both from Logitech. 01e82728-4b2a-41f2-b31c-0936bcee96d0
  7. Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.: So I’ve gotten tired of everybody lag switching in games online. I talked to Microsoft and found out how to upload videos for them to look at. I did this, and they said I violated terms and use or...
  8. i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t...: i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t remember the email, I don’t want the account i just want to cancel the subscription from it how can i do...
  9. Locked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!: Hi there, I signed up for a Microsoft account a year ago to access games on my old computer. I used it for a week, and forgot about it. My credit card has been charged ever since. I have tried...
  10. I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my...: I have a vbuck gift card for $20 and I can’t use it bc I have another account linked to my Xbox and I don’t know what account it is and idk what to do *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and...