I can’t use my ps4 controller to play cloud gaming

Discus and support I can’t use my ps4 controller to play cloud gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My controller has worked before but stopped working on chrome browser recently, it didn’t even work on safari 6d585cb6-db49-4a41-a218-030bade8b822 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Igwe URU, Dec 27, 2023.

1. Igwe URU
    Igwe URU Guest

My controller has worked before but stopped working on chrome browser recently, it didn’t even work on safari

:)

Igwe URU, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Igwe URU Win User

I don’t have this problem with my pc it is with my iPhone
  3. Vanessaez Win User

Hi Igwe U,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble using your PS4 controller to play cloud games on your iPhone.

Here are a few things you can try:

Make sure your controller is connected correctly to your iPhone. You can connect it via a USB cable or Bluetooth. If you're using Bluetooth, make sure your controller is paired with your iPhone.
    Update the drivers for your PS4 controller. You can find the latest drivers on Sony's website.
    Restart your iPhone. Sometimes a simple restart can fix minor problems.

Try using a controller emulator. A controller emulator can help make your PS4 controller compatible with cloud games.

Here are some additional steps you can try:

Make sure your iPhone meets the minimum requirements for cloud gaming. You can find the minimum requirements on Microsoft's website.

**Disable any antivirus or firewall software that may be blocking the connection between your controller and your iPhone.

Try using a different browser. Some browsers may work better than others with cloud gaming.

Best regards,
    Vanessa.
  4. Vanessaez Win User

Hello Igwe U, I'm Vanessa, an independent advisor, and I'm here to guide you on your case.

I understand that you're frustrated that your PS4 controller no longer works for cloud gaming. I know it's annoying when something that used to work perfectly suddenly stops working.

Here are a few things you can try:

First, make sure your controller is connected properly. Make sure it's connected to your PC via a USB cable or Bluetooth. If you're using Bluetooth, make sure your controller is paired with your PC.
    If your controller is connected properly, try updating the drivers. You can find the latest drivers for your PS4 controller on Sony's website.
    If you've updated the drivers and your controller is still not working, try restarting your PC. Sometimes, a simple restart can fix minor problems.
    If you've tried all of these solutions and your controller is still not working, you can try using a controller emulator. A controller emulator can help make your PS4 controller compatible with cloud gaming.

Here are some additional steps you can try:

Make sure your PC meets the minimum requirements for cloud gaming. You can find the minimum requirements on Microsoft's website.

**Disable any antivirus or firewall software that may be blocking the connection between your controller and your PC.

Try using a different browser. Some browsers may work better with cloud gaming than others.

I hope these solutions help you resolve the issue.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Vanessa.
  5. Moe Hashim Win User

Playing on iPad mini 5 on Xbox cloud gaming on fortnite and I cannot turn of touch to play with a controller instead. Please advise?

Thanks. Actually I want to disable touch and use a controller instead but my iPad doesn’t read the controller while on cloud gaming. I’m trying to use ps4 controller.
  6. LB7772020 Win User

Unable to use a Sony Dualshock 4 Controller for Cloud Gaming.

I am well, thank you for your assistance. Hope all is well with you.

I'm using the Xbox App to access game pass and cloud gaming. I'm able to use my PS4 controller on some of the games on game pass such as the Yakuza games.

Under supported devices on the Cloud Gaming page, it does list the PS4 controller as a supported device.

Appreciate the help.
Thema:

1. I can’t use my ps4 controller to play cloud gaming - Similar Threads - can’t ps4 controller

2. I can’t log in into my ps4 minecraft ms account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log in into my ps4 minecraft ms account: I have minecraft on my ps4 and have been attempting to log in into my Microsoft account multiple times but i have been unsuccessful. I am using this linked account I created long time ago and this...
  3. Why can’t I sign in on minecraft ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I sign in on minecraft ps4: I’m trying to sign into minecraft using my Microsoft account which should’ve been connected but it says there is no account with that username and then on minecraft it says I have to sign in using...
  4. Can’t sign into Minecraft on ps4 account linked before??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into Minecraft on ps4 account linked before??: I opened Minecraft today to play, I haven’t played in years on ps4 but was playing on pc. When I clicked sign into ps4 account I don’t know what it did but it loaded me in and it showed my skin I...
  5. Can’t sign into Minecraft on PS4 and can’t download Modern Suburb after paying for it. How...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t sign into Minecraft on PS4 and can’t download Modern Suburb after paying for it. How...: Can’t sign into Minecraft on PS4 and can’t download Modern Suburb after paying for it. (*Moved from feedback.) 68e2a3fc-1e23-4496-beaf-80e399d97a08
  6. (Minecraft on PS4) My account is logged into my Minecraft game, but I can’t connect to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Minecraft on PS4) My account is logged into my Minecraft game, but I can’t connect to the...: When experiencing this issue, I thought it was a network issue but my connectivity and strength of my network connection is strong. On the Minecraft menu, “Store” is grayed out with a red...
  7. Why can’t I login on ps4?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I login on ps4?: 1. please fix the login on ps4/ps5. 2. every time I try to connect, I get a message saying “Oops! Looks like the account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected...
  8. Why can’t I unlock achievements after transferring from ps4 to ps5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I unlock achievements after transferring from ps4 to ps5?: I have not been able to unlock achievements after transferring from my ps4 to my ps5.. I have been on survival for the last 3 months and have not unlocked anything, I have also tried to make other...
  9. So on my PS4 I had an account linked that I don’t know the info for and I can’t use this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So on my PS4 I had an account linked that I don’t know the info for and I can’t use this...: So on Minecraft on my PS4 I had an account linked that I don’t know the info for and I can’t use this microsoft account I am using right now because it tells me to log into the one I had first...
  10. Can’t sign in to Microsoft account on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign in to Microsoft account on PS4: Hello! I play Minecraft on PS4, and I had an account on there. However, it for some reason unlinked my account and I can’t sign back in. I try to link my account again using the website provided,...