i cant use my new 3m gold membership

Discus and support i cant use my new 3m gold membership in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; every time i enter the code it keeps saying error 37cb29fb-f520-47db-b3a4-1acb44a327ee Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JohnnyBoy2304, Nov 13, 2016.

1. i cant use my new 3m gold membership

every time i enter the code it keeps saying error

:)

JohnnyBoy2304, Nov 13, 2016
  2. BINkS909
    BINkS909 Guest
    cant redeem code status code

cant redeem 3m gold membership status code 801???

BINkS909, Nov 13, 2016
  3. saturn2477
    saturn2477 Guest
    reddemed card on wrong account

I redeemed my 3m gold membership card on my account rather than my sons account. Wondering if I can transfer the membership or if he can transfer his profile to my account without having to create a new profile?

saturn2477, Nov 13, 2016
  4. XxPURPxRAGESxX Win User

HELP

it says i have 2 3m subscriptions? when i went their like current subscriptions: 3m membership 3m membership
  5. JUDGEmentDAY710 Win User

just got a 3month subscription and my code isnt working, driving me mad. it keeps saying error.

Had same problem, same error and everything. But when I checked my subscription tab on Xbox.com, my 3M Gold Prepaid membership was there. Check yours, might be the same deal.

IM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM. AND YES my accpont is there too. just cant get any further

with on too play...
  6. VandalPhoenix Win User

just got a 3month subscription and my code isnt working, driving me mad. it keeps saying error.

Had same problem, same error and everything. But when I checked my subscription tab on Xbox.com, my 3M Gold Prepaid membership was there. Check yours, might be the same deal.
  7. gohan16ken Win User

My Gold Status is not reflected in MyVip profile

Yes, I am having this same issue too. I have been Gold since 2010 on X360 and in Jan 2018, it stopped reflecting I am Gold on Xbox Rewards. It is asking me to sign up for Gold. Also, my Jan 2018 refund did not reflect the 10% Gold
    bonus. I only got 5%. It still shows I am Gold everywhere else on Xbox Live including support who claimed I started Gold on Jan 15. I thought it was because pn Jan 15, I redeemed a 3m Gold membership I bought to extend my time (Amazon was offering a buy 3m
    get 3m free so I redeemed 6m total). But it maybe a glitch.
  8. Arminator Win User

First time user

[quote user="RunningRichw"]

My son has used xbox 360 without subscription to live for 1 year.

I have now purchased a 3m gold subscription and redeemed online - adding it to my microsoft account.

My son has a microsoft account he uses for email which is "family" linked to mine.

How do i "transfer" this credit to his profile on the xbox?

[/quote]

Unfortunately, you can't transfer Gold memberships like that.

On the Xbox One the "Home Console" can share the Gold membership to other accounts on that very console, but the Xbox 360 console can't do that.

You need to either buy a separate Gold membership for your son via Prepaid Gold cards, or subscribe to the Gold membership with his account.
Thema:

i cant use my new 3m gold membership

1. i cant use my new 3m gold membership - Similar Threads - cant gold membership

2. cant purchase a gold membership

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    cant purchase a gold membership: Cant buy a gold membership,i press join then next,then it ask for my credit info but after i enter it,it saves then instantly sends me back to the beginning asking for my credit card info again, i...
  3. why cant i renew my gold membership

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    why cant i renew my gold membership: why cant I renew my gold membership 68d95881-b401-4d17-a611-c27a414a87c3
  4. Why cant xbox have $5 monthly live gold membership like playstation?!? (also other things)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant xbox have $5 monthly live gold membership like playstation?!? (also other things): This is forcing me to buy 12-month membership because 1 and 3 are a huge scam (just like they're entire console, I just bought it because it had a sale cuz nobody wanted it). I can only play for...
  5. cant log onto fornite with Xbox gold membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant log onto fornite with Xbox gold membership: Hi, Fornite doesn't seem to be working with Xbox Gold membership, it worked ok before but now will not let me on, anyone else have issues? 84ef2df5-d9ad-4160-8c0e-65ca9e63c6e1
  6. cant get my free trail of gold membership

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    cant get my free trail of gold membership: hey. thanks for helping me. I bought a pre-owened xbox 360 and cant access the free trail. I spoke to an agent and after about 15 minutes she gave me a link to this website. am I still eligible to...
  7. Cant use my gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant use my gold membership: hi there. Yesturday i bought a 3 month xbox live gold membership and redeemed the code but i am still unable to use any xbox live gold features such as starting parties and playing online...
  8. I bought a 3 month xbox live gold membership that expires 9/21/2017 and i cant play ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 3 month xbox live gold membership that expires 9/21/2017 and i cant play ...: i recently bought a 3 month xbox live gold membership that expires 9/21/2017 and it says that i dont have gold anymore so i cant play online , it only lasted about 1 month...
  9. Cant Renew gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Renew gold membership: hello all i am trying to renew my gold membership via my xbox one but it keeps saying something happened on our end. waiting a bit mighht hhelp, i have been trying for a couple of weeks now and it...
  10. was given a 1 month gold membership token but cant redeem it

in XBoX on Consoles
    was given a 1 month gold membership token but cant redeem it: i spoke with someone from xbox support and they ended up given me an xbox live token when i go to redeem it it tells me i cant and to try again later and it just keeps saying that even if i try...