I can't use my minecraft texture packs, skins I have purchased, or even see the market place

Discus and support I can't use my minecraft texture packs, skins I have purchased, or even see the market place in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please help because whenever I want to change my skin or anything nothing shows up. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled the game already but it didnt work.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Astrophlame, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Astrophlame
    Astrophlame Guest

I can't use my minecraft texture packs, skins I have purchased, or even see the market place

Please help because whenever I want to change my skin or anything nothing shows up. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled the game already but it didnt work. I am on a disk.

:)

Astrophlame, Sep 16, 2020
  2. TeddyGoddess Win User

No longer receiving Xbox One Minecraft Discount

I checked through my purchase history and it does not show the Minecraft game for some reason, i assume it may be because i add Microsoft credit to my account and use that to purchase items.

However in my purchase history there is several Minecraft texture packages, so these should prove i have once owned the game, only a fool would buy texture packages for a game they did not own.

I also have 40% of Achievements for the game so i obviously played for a period of time.

I know i played the game online because when i was not connected to the internet my worlds did not appear.

Texture packs and skin packs i have brought (According to my purchase history)

MINECRAFT FANTASY TEXTURE PACK

MINECRAFT FESTIVE SKIN PACK

MINECRAFT CITY TEXTURE PACK
  3. Bdznh78 Win User

How can I play Minecraft windows 10 edition as i once owned it and can't re-install it as it only shows as a trial version, not the full game?

Hi thanks for your help but I have triple-checked the account and it is owned on Xbox but on the Microsoft website it doesn't show that I own it, but shows some purchases for/inside the game for mine coins and skin packs but not the game. The only Minecraft purchase that is not any DLC/skin/texture packs is the Xbox One edition of Minecraft.
  4. bowski477 Win User

Compra de mods do minecraft no Xbox one com crédito da conta Microsoft

There are no mods on the Xbox version of minecraft. Are you talking about skins and texture packs? Are you trying to purchase in the Xbox Marketplace or the Minecraft marketplace with minecoins?
  5. Devidein Win User

Minecraft cartoon texture pack cannot be downloaded (paid version and trial version)

There is nothing of this file there to delete. Cleared my cache, deleted the market data and started that over, put it on a direct line to the net. And it still will not download that Texture pack. I can download everything else skins, other texture packs
    just fine.
  6. themann2488 Win User

is the modding legal or can you ask microsoft or mojang for permission?

[quote user="baggadaboom37"]

i really want there to be mods,texture packs and skins available for download from pc to xbox or just downloading it off xbox, i looked up can you download minecraft xbox 360 edition legally and someone said that he/she got it legally.

[/quote]

This is so confusing but ill give it a shot No you can't mod in any way shape or form. You can buy skin packs from the marketplace, they have talked about making texture packs but nothing is set in place as of now. I really didn't get the
    last part of your post at all, can you buy minecraft? yes... you can buy minecraft legally from the marketplace...
Thema:

1. I can't use my minecraft texture packs, skins I have purchased, or even see the market place - Similar Threads - can't minecraft texture

2. I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect to Mojang servers in Minecraft Dungeons: Good afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, SunGood afternoon, I play on PS 5 in Ukraine, everything has always been fine, but since yesterday I cannot connect to the Mojang servers and play the...
  3. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  4. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  5. PLS HELP ME REMOVE THIS ANOYING THING I CAN'T EVEN USE F5 KEY IN MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    PLS HELP ME REMOVE THIS ANOYING THING I CAN'T EVEN USE F5 KEY IN MINECRAFT: I USE F5 KEY BUT IT ONLY APPEAR THIS AND CAN'T CHANGE CAMERA [img] 7bc19883-7ce0-4952-918b-adad4b164485
  6. I can't start minecraft launcher or the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't start minecraft launcher or the xbox app: About a week ago, I started having a problem that makes an error code appear when trying to launch minecraft. [img] At the same time a problem occurred that made my xbox app not start instead...
  7. can't redeem twitch Minecraft cape

in XBoX on Windows
    can't redeem twitch Minecraft cape: i tried to redeem the twitch cape but i keep getting this code wasn't found–try re-entering it. If the code is damaged, contact the seller. Invalid characters are A, E, I, O, U, L, S, 0, 1 and 5...
  8. Minecraft beta can't join cossplatform in to Minecraft preview

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft beta can't join cossplatform in to Minecraft preview: Hi.I have problem.minecraft beta can't join my friend in minecraft preview.I added him as a friend and he added me back and saw that he was online playing mincraft preview but couldn't enter his...
  9. Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 even though I do all the comon ways...: I can't get minecraft on my Samsung galaxy A14 but it gives me an error every time and I have tried all the common was to fix it but it won't work fa98b81c-b4fd-4be3-be0e-1ee1f5b028e3
  10. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...