i cant use my microsoft saldo?

Discus and support i cant use my microsoft saldo? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; why cant i used my microsoft saldo i bought a 15 euro microsoft card but i cant use my saldo pls help me 24485278-100b-4fec-8dc0-8fe739f280d8 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by timo mu, Sep 16, 2021.

1. timo mu
    timo mu Guest

why cant i used my microsoft saldo i bought a 15 euro microsoft card but i cant use my saldo pls help me

:)

timo mu, Sep 16, 2021
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contacting us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

if it refers to the registration, a form of payment must be registered in your account to make the purchase, in this way what will be used for payment is the balance, but the credit card is a guarantee for possible future renewals, being necessary the registration of the payment method.
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello there,

Would you please provide more information,

What are you trying to purchase, do you see any error code or message?
  4. {Parity} Win User

Saldo microsoft

5. gabsosa Win User

Saldo de cuenta requiere atención [Translation-Account balance requires attention]

Hola tengo un problema al pagar el saldo vencido de una cuenta de gamepass con un saldo un saldo $300 de la cuenta microsoft, pues al momento de realizar mi pago no aparece la opción de usar el monto de mi cuenta y solo aparece la opción de PayPal o de tarjeta
    de crédito ???

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Translation-Hello I have a problem paying the overdue balance of a GamePass account with a balance a balance $300 of the Microsoft account, because at the time of making my payment does not appear the option to use the amount of my account and only
    appears the option of PayPal or credit card???]
  6. Dageto Kraft Win User

Problema para comprar Gamepass con saldo Microsoft. [Translation-Problem to buy Gamepass with Microsoft balance.]

hola

a mi me paso eso alguna vez, te pide que ingreses una tarjeta para tener otro metodo de pago por si no te alcanza con tu saldo de microsoft

al meter la tarjeta ya te dejara hacer compras con tu saldo de microsoft
Thema:

1. i cant use my microsoft saldo? - Similar Threads - cant microsoft saldo

2. i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet"

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet": i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" and ive been trying anything and everytime i go into settings on microsoft store my whole microsoft crashes...
  3. why cant i use microsoft account balance?

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i use microsoft account balance?: I have a microsoft account balance and when i try to pay the remaining on my debit card it authorises a payment of the full amount rather than using my microsoft account balance. how do i fix this...
  4. why cant i call a person at microsoft to resolve an issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i call a person at microsoft to resolve an issue: i want to talk to a person at microsoft to resolve an issue 283c568e-4777-4781-be62-1b34f299cb27
  5. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  6. i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc: i currently live in iran or persia (islamic republic of iran) and iran is one of non-access'd countries for microsoft login for minecraft. when i try to log in it says : you cant login in this...
  7. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  8. Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.: Game is lord of the rings, battle for middle earth 1 and 2. Did some research many people have had this issue and have resorted to downloading dodgy fixes instead of Microsoft allowing old games....
  9. Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft: Hello! I've been having this problem for months and I'm getting tired of it. Basically, whenever I try to log into minecraft with my microsoft account, I get an error message that says the...
  10. i cant use my microsoft saldo?

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant use my microsoft saldo?: why cant i used my microsoft saldo i bought a 15 euro microsoft card but i cant use my saldo pls help me 24485278-100b-4fec-8dc0-8fe739f280d8