I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...

Discus and support I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My keyboard and mouse are both from Logitech. 01e82728-4b2a-41f2-b31c-0936bcee96d0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by susie cho, Mar 20, 2024.

1. susie cho
    susie cho Guest

I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...

My keyboard and mouse are both from Logitech.

:)

susie cho, Mar 20, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not on my alt account in Fortnite how do I fix this?

Hi, Susie! Thank you for reaching out,
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues using Mouse and Keyboard on Fortnite.

Would you mind giving this a try?

- Launch Fortnite and sign in to your alt account.
    - While in Fortnite, open the settings menu and go to the Mouse & Keyboard tab
    - Turn on "Lock Input Method as Mouse"
    - Try getting in a match and see if the issues persist.

Please let me know if this works, I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  3. JoshuaPalomaki Win User

Keyboard works but mouse doesn’t on fortnite Xbox one

I start up fortnite then plug in my keyboard and mouse and only my keyboard works how do i fix this ?
    What model of keyboard and mouse are you using?. There is of course a work in progress for both, I highly suggest using a wired Keyboard and mouse only at this current moment on fortnite.

Both are wired but mouse wont work on any game is my mouse broke???
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Keyboard works but mouse doesn’t on fortnite Xbox one

I start up fortnite then plug in my keyboard and mouse and only my keyboard works how do i fix this ?
    What model of keyboard and mouse are you using?. There is of course a work in progress for both, I highly suggest using a wired Keyboard and mouse only at this current moment on fortnite.
  5. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

clavier Razor pour Xbox one

Hi, mechantloups,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. You have difficulty with the Razer Home run bundle keyboard and mouse set. I am happy to help and try my best to resolve this issue. You can use wired USB mice and keyboards for navigation in select games and apps and—with a keyboard—getting around on Xbox.

Things to keep in mind:

• You can’t use a mouse on Home (Your main dashboard) or within the Xbox user interface while navigating the dashboard.
    • You’ll need to use your controller to configure your mouse. Settings does not support mouse interaction.
    • Microsoft Edge works with a mouse but also has an on-screen cursor.
    • Using a mouse and keyboard with Xbox, please click on this link, Using a mouse and keyboard with Xbox | Xbox Support and this support article explains how mouse and keyboard work on the Xbox console.
    Information on Mouse and keyboard support

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as “Answered.”

[Associate is using a translator application. Please be aware that poor grammar and incorrect syntax may occur]
  6. Allebas Win User

Keyboard and mouse

I use keyboard and mouse for some games. The main games I use it for are Sim 4 and Cities. For me, the keyboard and mouse is more useful then a controller for those games. I glad you can use these 2 things on an xbox.
Thema:

1. I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not... - Similar Threads - can’t keyboard mouse

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  4. Pressed network reset on my msi laptop can’t use keyboard anymore or connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pressed network reset on my msi laptop can’t use keyboard anymore or connect to internet: My msi laptop those not work anymore because network reset messed it up I can’t even use my keyboard or connect to anything I have to type with the touch screen keyboard...
  5. Why can’t I customize the keyboard on Microsoft edge on my Xbox a photo and put a photo on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I customize the keyboard on Microsoft edge on my Xbox a photo and put a photo on...: What can I put a photo on the Xbox keyboard off the edge and why can I switch the start up screen on the Xbox series X start up screen to the Xbox one X type screen be pretty cool just some ideas...
  6. Keyboard added to flight sim, but don’t have a KB and can’t delete from control options

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keyboard added to flight sim, but don’t have a KB and can’t delete from control options: I have an xbox S and am playing msfs. In the middle of a flight a pop up says a keyboard has been added and to accept or change default settings. I don’t have a keyboard and am now getting rouge...
  7. State of Decay defaults to keyboard and mouse. Can’t use controller anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    State of Decay defaults to keyboard and mouse. Can’t use controller anymore: Randomly, the game now swaps to keyboard and mouse. It is unplayable! How can I switch it back to controller or have it default to controller or turn off this ridiculous option? It´s a console....
  8. Can’t pull Xbox keyboard to message people out nor can restart my console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t pull Xbox keyboard to message people out nor can restart my console: When i go to add me people or message people the keyboard does not pop up and i cant hold the xbox home button down to restart and have to mannualy shut my xbox off and cant restart at all please...
  9. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I can’t type On my Xbox the keyboard keeps ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I can’t type On my Xbox the keyboard keeps ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I can’t type On my Xbox the keyboard keeps disappearing I cannot type on my Xbox the keyboard keeps on disappearing...
  10. My keyboard screen is invisible, I can’t reset my Xbox and the party overlay is glitched

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard screen is invisible, I can’t reset my Xbox and the party overlay is glitched: my keyboard screen is invisible, I can’t restart my Xbox and the party overlay is glitched what do I do ecccf5d9-d76a-49b8-9ec3-334c15a3557f