I cant use minecraft servers or Realms, its say that i need parental consent but i didnt...

Discus and support I cant use minecraft servers or Realms, its say that i need parental consent but i didnt... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had this issue and I couldn't access my Xbox privacy settings because I was in an Xbox family account alone even though I was the organizer. luckily... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by temwa longwe, Jan 22, 2023.

1. temwa longwe
    temwa longwe Guest

I cant use minecraft servers or Realms, its say that i need parental consent but i didnt...

I had this issue and I couldn't access my Xbox privacy settings because I was in an Xbox family account alone even though I was the organizer. luckily i found the solution.

first, you need to:

-Go to your Microsoft account.

-go to the Microsoft family safety.

-you should be the only account there if so, add another Microsoft account that you use and set it as an organizer.

-once it's added switch to your main account.

-And try and access your Xbox privacy settings again.

-once you are in go to "privacy and online safety" and select "Xbox one and windows 10 online settings".

-then click allow on all the options but mainly the option that says "you can join multiplayer games"

i don't know if this will work for every one but it worked for me so give it a try.

:)

temwa longwe, Jan 22, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: