I can't use game chat.

Discus and support I can't use game chat. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I've googled fixes and tried them all and nothing has worked. Xbox says I'm not banned. And game chat doesn't work in any of the call if duties or... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Joel coleman, May 14, 2024.

1. Joel coleman
    Joel coleman Guest

I can't use game chat.

I've googled fixes and tried them all and nothing has worked. Xbox says I'm not banned. And game chat doesn't work in any of the call if duties or Fortnite. I have an Xbox series X/S. Please help me find a solution. I'm paralyzed and gaming is pretty much my life.

:)

Joel coleman, May 14, 2024
  2. FillyTrixie Win User

I can't use the chat on Mixer

Nope, I’ve never agreed to anything, it’s a problem since the first sec.

thanks for the reply, I’ll contact Mixer again.
  3. luissolid Win User

Hello! do you have any type of restrictions on your account? Did you try to removed your account from mixer and add it again?

Regards!
  4. AridLizard Win User

so you were able to use chat with a new account?

good news is that it isn't hardware or network related.

is there any chance that your account was banned? (I know a few streamers were banning people for using skill stickers a while ago. any chance that you innocently got caught up in that?) although I would assume that Mixer support would have told you that
    was the reason when you first contacted them.
  5. Biggshow Win User

In all honesty, this sounds like a ban. Now, I am not saying you have been. But I know some people who have been banned by a channel and received the same messages. Now for you to be banned from every channel does not seem very likely. This leads me to
    think it is on Mixers end. Having one account work and the other not, seems odd. If you have children, it can also be possible that Mixer limited the chat on the account if someone knew anyone under the age of 13 was using it. As a mod on a channel, I have
    seen this happen before. Someones kid used there account, logged in and started chatting. Once the kid said their age the account was reported. I do not know if this is something that could have affected you. But figured I would bring it up in case of the
    possibility.
  6. FillyTrixie Win User

I have this issue at all channels.

But Thank you very much, now I'll try to go mixer support again.

Sorry by the words up there, just got frustrating for a moment.
Thema:

I can't use game chat.

1. I can't use game chat. - Similar Threads - can't game chat

2. Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?: Hello! Whenever I invite my friends to an Xbox call I have to keep game bar open in order to talk to them. Whenever I tab out of game bar to play a game I try to talk my friends cant hear me. I...
  3. My chat mixer is grey and I can't hear game audio thru my headphones.

in XBoX on Windows
    My chat mixer is grey and I can't hear game audio thru my headphones.: I've tried everything I've seen online. Updating the controller with the headphones plugged in, plugging in the headphones super slowly, nothing with work. It's bugging the **** out of me. Help??...
  4. I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat: I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat but it works in party chat and in other games. I've deleted the game and redownload it and still nothing, I'm lost on what to do...
  5. I can hear people in Xbox party chat, but they can't hear me if I exit game bar.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can hear people in Xbox party chat, but they can't hear me if I exit game bar.: Hello. I'm trying to use Xbox party chat on windows. When I have game bar open, the party works fine, but as soon as I exit game bar no one is able to hear me but I can still hear them. This makes...
  6. Xbox game bar party chat, I can't be heard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar party chat, I can't be heard: This issue has happened since the Xbox game bar update a couple of days ago. I can hear my friends in party chat, and no one can hear me while the game bar operates in the background. I've...
  7. I can't hear game chat in my Wireless Headset, but party chat works, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't hear game chat in my Wireless Headset, but party chat works, why?: I have an Xbox Series X and an Xbox Wireless Headset that I'm using to play Halo Infinite. Unless I form a party chat with friends, they can hear me in game chat but I can't hear them. My right...
  8. I'm in a party but can't hear game SFX unless i go into game chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm in a party but can't hear game SFX unless i go into game chat: I have had this problem for a year now and would like to know how to fix it I don't want to hear in game chat i just want to hear my friends and my game at the same time whilst being in a Xbox...
  9. I updated my controller but I still can't access the chat mixer so I can hear the game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I updated my controller but I still can't access the chat mixer so I can hear the game...: I updated the controller but I still can't access the chat mixer, and I can't hear the game audio through the headset. What can I do? d9324c3d-587d-4c2f-b3ec-a0a336097b0a
  10. Can't use basic words in Ark game global chat.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use basic words in Ark game global chat.: I play Ark survival evolved on xbox. Recently I have noticed there are a lot of words I can't use now. Examples include the words "for, could, in, and the numbers 10 &14. Anyway I can see this...