I can't use a DLC i bought

Discus and support I can't use a DLC i bought in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought and downloaded a DLC for Like A Dragon Ishin and the DLC files are not installed in the game files. I probably have to add them manually to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Konstantinos, Oct 29, 2023.

1. Konstantinos
    Konstantinos Guest

i bought and downloaded a DLC for Like A Dragon Ishin and the DLC files are not installed in the game files. I probably have to add them manually to the game files but i have no idea in which file to put them into.

:)

Konstantinos, Oct 29, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hi, Konstantinos. I'm glad to know you were able to get the in-game item.

Thanks to you for letting me know!

Greetings,

Arturo.
  3. Konstantinos Michail Win User

My bad. It seems like it was an In-game thing. Thanks for your time and sorry for the misunderstanding.
  4. Konstantinos Michail Win User

Hi.

-I am playing on PC. I haven't bought the game, i play from game pass.

-I purchased it from the xbox game pass app from my PC.

-I can. I have even downloaded the DLC, i have the files on my disk

The problem is that the files were not installed in the game and were downloaded separately on my disk. It seems i have to manually put them in the game files but i have no idea in which folder. If you could help me i would really appreciate it
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Hi, Konstantinos. Thanks for answering my questions.

DLCs files for games on the Microsoft store shouldn't be moved manually, and the game should recognize the DLC once you install them.

Konstantinos, is the game and the DLC installed on the same drive on your PC?

If your answer is negative, please make sure to move both the games and the DLC to the same drive. Otherwise, please try this on your PC:

Press the Windows key + I > Go to Apps > Installed apps > search the game and click on more > advanced options > click repair and click reset > re-open the game and verify if the purchased DLC appears.
  6. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Konstantinos M. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide some assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear a DLC you purchased recently can’t be installed.

In this particular case, I find it appropriate to ask some questions:

-Are you playing the game on Xbox, or PC?

-Did you purchase these DLCs on the Xbox.com website, or where did you obtain the DLCs?

-Are you able to see this recent purchase on your Microsoft account order history with the status completed?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Note: Please refrain from sharing personal information including order numbers, as community users, we are not able to check that information.
Thema:

1. I can't use a DLC i bought - Similar Threads - can't DLC bought

2. Can't Download DLC for Call of Duty World at War On New Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download DLC for Call of Duty World at War On New Xbox One: On my first Xbox One, I've purchased Call of Duty World at War as well as some DLC, specifically Map Pack 3. On my new Xbox One (same XBL account, connected to the same WiFi) I have been able to...
  3. I bought a MC Dungeons DLC and I can't get it back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a MC Dungeons DLC and I can't get it back.: For context, I bought a DLC a couple of years ago (about 2 yrs) and I've recently gotten into the game again and wish to play the DLCS, but sadly when I tried it just didnt work! I bought it on...
  4. Why can't I download DLC I have already bought?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download DLC I have already bought?: Hi :) I bought all the DLC for Dragon Age 2 back in the day when I played it on 360. Now it's backwards compatible and I'm going for that sweet 100% but I can't download the DLC I bought from the...
  5. Downloaded Game from Store, then bought DLC Disc - can't access disc contents

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Game from Store, then bought DLC Disc - can't access disc contents: I originally purchased a Backward compatible version of DragonAge Origins from the MS store. It was free with the option of downloading extra content for a price. Fine. Got some free DLC, paid...
  6. I can't play the destiny dlc The Taken King that i bought on my brother account in my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play the destiny dlc The Taken King that i bought on my brother account in my account: i bought the dlc's of destiny in my brother account and now i bought the live gold and create my account,but i can't play the dlc in my account.I need help. cd039622-c4bf-469b-8839-7193ffee17ad
  7. Bought the Expansion Pass for FH3 but can't buy DLC cars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the Expansion Pass for FH3 but can't buy DLC cars: I've bought the expansion pass for Forza Horizon 3 yesterday, the transaction has been confirmed, and I still can't buy any DLC Cars in game, anyone can help me? Comprei ontem o passe de expansão...
  8. The 20.09.16 Bought I the "Destiny: Rise Of Iron" dlc,suddenly i can't play it, it want me to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The 20.09.16 Bought I the "Destiny: Rise Of Iron" dlc,suddenly i can't play it, it want me to ...: I also share account/Xbox, with my older brother and he is having the same problems. PLZZZ HELP!!! When i go to the store it just want me to pay for it AGAIN, and i don't want to do that.......
  9. I bought the Season Pass For Black Ops 3 but can't access dlc gobblegums

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the Season Pass For Black Ops 3 but can't access dlc gobblegums: So I bought the Season pass for black ops 3 on my account and even when I'm only on my account I can't access the dlc gobblegums. Someone help me. Thanks please and thank you...
  10. Can't download DLC packs bought a few years ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download DLC packs bought a few years ago: They don't show up in my billing history or any download history, if I look on them at the store it asks me to buy them again even though these games I got the editions with DLC included and used...