i can't update rewards i have did everything i bought games from store added credit card info

Discus and support i can't update rewards i have did everything i bought games from store added credit card info in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem;  I have done everything that is listed to update my Xbox Rewards. I have purchased money cards used to buy games and DLC I also edit my credit card... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MAZAHKALLA, Nov 11, 2016.

1. MAZAHKALLA
    MAZAHKALLA Guest

i can't update rewards i have did everything i bought games from store added credit card info

 I have done everything that is listed to update my Xbox Rewards. I have purchased money cards used to buy games and DLC I also edit my credit card information updated my address and still cannot update my rewards and I have lots of them sitting there.
    I find it a little aggravating that I've been doing all these things spending money to buy games and other content to get these Rewards but yet cannot use them. this is been going on for a very long time they say I can delete and start over but I don't want
    to do that because I have so many reward points

:)

MAZAHKALLA, Nov 11, 2016
  2. Marek J 85
    Marek J 85 Guest
    PayPal - An error has occurred during the transaction.

No it does not (region). I have old informaion on PayPal. Region - Slovakia. And I cant change it on PayPal.

But as I said... I added credit card yesterday. i was bought with my LIVE ID account with that credit card game for my Windows Phone 7.5. I bought Angry Birds and everything works ok.

But on XBOX LIVE I can't use even that credit card.

Marek J 85, Nov 11, 2016
  3. Chief LORD
    Chief LORD Guest
    locked from purchasing things

same thing with me

i've removed the credits card info from my account..now i can't even but anything

i even return the credit info to buy stuff from windows phone 8 store..but i can't buy anything

Chief LORD, Nov 11, 2016
  4. Marek J 85 Win User

PayPal - An error has occurred during the transaction.

No it does not (region). I have old informaion on PayPal. Region - Slovakia. And I cant change it on PayPal.

But as I said... I added credit card yesterday. i was bought with my LIVE ID account with that credit card game for my Windows Phone 7.5. I bought Angry Birds and everything works ok.

But on XBOX LIVE I can't use even that credit card.
  5. Nemesis121804 Win User

Disappointment

Question - Did the website only give you the option to use your previously saved credit card for payment or did it ask you to enter credit card info because you don't have a stored one?

If it is the later and you don't mind enter cc info you should be able to use your Live credit after putting in cc info, the site likes to harass people for credit card info but the last time I went on there it let me use my credit, that might have been
    because I was getting an Xbox One game tho, I'm not sure. Also check before I don't it always takes that long for the console store to update but I may be wrong.
  6. Chief LORD Win User

locked from purchasing things

same thing with me

i've removed the credits card info from my account..now i can't even but anything

i even return the credit info to buy stuff from windows phone 8 store..but i can't buy anything
  7. Laur_04 Win User

Credit card information

I used the link you sent and that is how I remove my card info. I called in and a rep walked me through how to do everything, which I did and then we cancelled our credit cards and got new ones to be safe. Within a week my new credit card was added back on before I even had the physical card, it was still in the mail to me so it was not us adding it. I have done this step over and over again.
  8. MaskedCoder Win User

hello so i made new account for playing games and by mistake i type the email

So it keeps declining my request as I am not supplying much info but I have filled everything I added at the start and even the credit card info that it asked

Is there something else I have to provide
Thema:

1. i can't update rewards i have did everything i bought games from store added credit card info - Similar Threads - can't update rewards

2. Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.: I can't get into Xbox or even the Minecraft launcher anymore, the app wont update. I have tried doing windows updates to no avail, restarting my computer, all that. I tried looking for my error...
  3. Xbox One S has no output, can't do offline update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S has no output, can't do offline update.: My Xbox One S console was previously shut off during an update. (It hung in the middle of the update for multiple hours). I followed the guide for doing an offline update, but I can't get into the...
  4. Xbox won't update and I can't use it. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't update and I can't use it. What do I do?: Ive tried multople times to do an update and its not letting me. It gets to the second update and just stops. I get a message that says something went wrong and an error code. I know my network...
  5. Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...: Xbox update Update error Restart Offline update ddfd9111-02a9-40b8-bb9f-1f90ad3ad176
  6. Can't update XBOX One (offline and online)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't update XBOX One (offline and online): Hi, someone recently won an out of the box XBOX One (that was probably sitting on the supermarket shelves since 2014/2015) at a charity bingo Since it was given to the charity by the supermarket...
  7. Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work: I can't hear no sound or nothing d0eb6f27-de41-41ab-a930-05a8dde85642
  8. After last Xbox System Update can't switch receiver input to Xbox and have video

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last Xbox System Update can't switch receiver input to Xbox and have video: I have an XBox Series X Connected to a Denon Receiver and then to an LG OLED TV. I leave my XBox on all the time. Ever since the last system update last week, When I switch my receiver video...
  9. I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!: Hi, I was playing Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10 with my friends when I was kicked from the realm because my client was outdated. I have looked all over, I have done everything that I could...
  10. I can't open Microsoft rewards. When i open is it says "update your consoles location" I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't open Microsoft rewards. When i open is it says "update your consoles location" I...: Does anyone know how to fix this? 5f94e2b6-e4f9-4b45-b2b5-d6ef64bdf2a6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 4467-4497-1600-2446-c810-1004