I can't update my 4Gig xbox 360 slim

Discus and support I can't update my 4Gig xbox 360 slim in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, the issue that I am having is that when I try to update my 4gig slim (though the console only shows about half of that) It says Can't process... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AdamWatt-A1BFBE6A-24D2-409D-BDC7-CB70CAD69C4B, Feb 1, 2015.

1. I can't update my 4Gig xbox 360 slim

Hello, the issue that I am having is that when I try to update my 4gig slim (though the console only shows about half of that) It says Can't process the update and gives the Status Code - 42FE - 0000 - 3000 - 090C - 8007 - 0070. I have formatted it a lot
    of times, cleared cache and what not. Ive tried updating from both Xbox Live and by PC method as well. Always giving me that Status Code. It's a Xbox 360 S console model 1439 MFR Date 2012-08-28. Connecting to Xbox live isn`t an issue. Any help would be grande.
    Thank you.

:)

AdamWatt-A1BFBE6A-24D2-409D-BDC7-CB70CAD69C4B, Feb 1, 2015
  2. Double vision when try HD?

using Xbox 360 HDMI cable and got xbox slim console 4gig

Brant E-93432116-B5B7-4254-AF72-7A7720CB2E30, Feb 1, 2015
  3. calibra117
    calibra117 Guest
    external hd

does anyone know if you can use a standard external hard drive on a slim 4gig 360

calibra117, Feb 1, 2015
  4. I can't update my 4Gig xbox 360 slim

Some folks with the same error code have had success by removing previous updates and letting the system update normally. Give the below steps a try

Push the menu button on your controller to open your dashboard.

Scroll to to Setting

Click on System Settings.

Click on Storage Devices.

Now on this screen where is shows your various memory units press the following on your controller.

Press the left bumper.

Press the right bumper.

Press the X button.

Press the left bumper.

Press the right bumper.

Press the X button

Keep us posted on your progress

HomegrownSilky, Feb 1, 2015
  5. Brant E-93432116-B5B Win User

Double vision when try HD?

using Xbox 360 HDMI cable and got xbox slim console 4gig
  6. ngocphi Win User

Xbox 360 Harddrive issue

If you are talkin about the 4gig xbox 360 slim then no those arent hds

Unless it says offical xbox 360 hdd

Then its a third party which wont work for games that require hds
  7. xOceansAboveUsx Win User

Xbox Slim freezing on startup after June 2012 update

Already tried all the troubleshooting. I have a 4gig slim. Was working PERFECTLY until the second I clicked "Update". Now I get a status code that I have been unable to find online, and my console freezes within 15 seconds of start up. Can't clear the cache
    if the dashboard doesn't load...
  8. xPerfect3nemyx Win User

Sick of struggling with xbox constantly disconnecting

i have the black slim (4gig on-board memory) 360 version. not so sure what you mean by external or internal network adapter but i use a lan cable from my router to my xbox if that helps :). the router is basically half a meter from the router
  9. echo21 Win User

Xbox Update Via USB problems

I don't think you can install the update over Live directly to a USB. You need an HDD or the Flash Memory the Xbox Slim 4gig systems come with. You can however copy the update from your computer to a USB and then to you xbox. Instructions can be found
    on this page:
    support.xbox.com/.../system-updates-info
Thema:

I can't update my 4Gig xbox 360 slim

1. I can't update my 4Gig xbox 360 slim - Similar Threads - can't update 4Gig

2. Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.: I can't get into Xbox or even the Minecraft launcher anymore, the app wont update. I have tried doing windows updates to no avail, restarting my computer, all that. I tried looking for my error...
  3. Xbox One S has no output, can't do offline update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S has no output, can't do offline update.: My Xbox One S console was previously shut off during an update. (It hung in the middle of the update for multiple hours). I followed the guide for doing an offline update, but I can't get into the...
  4. Xbox won't update and I can't use it. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't update and I can't use it. What do I do?: Ive tried multople times to do an update and its not letting me. It gets to the second update and just stops. I get a message that says something went wrong and an error code. I know my network...
  5. Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...: Xbox update Update error Restart Offline update ddfd9111-02a9-40b8-bb9f-1f90ad3ad176
  6. Can't update XBOX One (offline and online)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't update XBOX One (offline and online): Hi, someone recently won an out of the box XBOX One (that was probably sitting on the supermarket shelves since 2014/2015) at a charity bingo Since it was given to the charity by the supermarket...
  7. Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work: I can't hear no sound or nothing d0eb6f27-de41-41ab-a930-05a8dde85642
  8. After last Xbox System Update can't switch receiver input to Xbox and have video

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last Xbox System Update can't switch receiver input to Xbox and have video: I have an XBox Series X Connected to a Denon Receiver and then to an LG OLED TV. I leave my XBox on all the time. Ever since the last system update last week, When I switch my receiver video...
  9. I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!: Hi, I was playing Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10 with my friends when I was kicked from the realm because my client was outdated. I have looked all over, I have done everything that I could...
  10. In my Xbox one was an error 102 but i can't do offline update

in XBoX on Windows
    In my Xbox one was an error 102 but i can't do offline update: i nead to do an offline system update but it's not able (i can't select it ) what is happening 79bbf60e-a8ae-44a4-b59d-ac775907b6cd