I can’t unmute my friend in the Xbox party chat

Discus and support I can’t unmute my friend in the Xbox party chat in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I can’t unmute my friend in the Xbox party chat 0087e138-89a6-4a3e-9833-b9272f4197fe Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by mankiller5455, Aug 21, 2023.

1. I can’t unmute my friend in the Xbox party chat

:)

mankiller5455, Aug 21, 2023
  2. AdamKronus Win User

Can’t Unmute friends in party chat.

Good morning, the Xbox chat system and groups have been experiencing problems and instabilities in recent days, but I believe that now this has already been resolved.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to unmute your friend in Xbox party chat. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

Based on your description, you are unable to unmute your friends. To isolate your issue, we would like to ask for few questions.

1. May we know in what platform are you playing - Xbox Console of PC?
    2. May we know when did this issue happen?
    3. Can you hear your friend?
    4. Can you they hear you?
    5. Are you in multiplayer mode?
    6. Please tell us more details about this issue.

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Lady Nataleigh Win User

I can’t unmute a friend in Xbox party chat

Hello! Depending on the situation, best case scenario is that you're just experiencing a minor bug. Try viewing their profile, scroll down to more, and be sure they're not muted there. Now for worst case scenario, he could've been comm. banned, but he
    would've gotten a message from Xbox if he was.
  6. Eternally Ninja Win User

Can’t Unmute Friend In Party!!

Same problem, tried everything from nat to privacy settings its broken and I cant fix it
Thema:

1. I can’t unmute my friend in the Xbox party chat - Similar Threads - can’t unmute friend

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  4. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  5. Can’t sign in to game pass on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign in to game pass on pc: I just downloaded the game pass app and when I try to sign in it says “Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)” before I even get the chance to put my information in. I wait...
  6. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  7. Can’t join Xbox parties!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t join Xbox parties!: When I join a party on Xbox it tells me that all of the people in the party are disconnected and then it changes it so that it says my profile is connecting after a little bit then tells me that...
  8. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  9. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  10. Why can’t I unmute my friends in Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I unmute my friends in Minecraft?: I play Minecraft on Nintendo switch with an xbox/Microsoft account linked. I accidentally muted a friend of mine but now I can't unmute them. Every time I press unmute It just auto mutes them...